BEST SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP STIR FRY
If no one would judge us we would eat this stir fry every single night. It's so simple to throw together yet full of so much flavor. Use whatever vegetable you like and even sub in chicken if you'd rather. ?It's perfectly customizable!
Provided by Makinze Gore
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0S
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink, 5 minutes, then remove from skillet. Return skillet to heat and heat sesame oil. Add broccoli, peas, and bell pepper and cook until soft, 7 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, lime juice, brown sugar, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Add to skillet and toss to coat. Add shrimp and cook until heated through, 2 minutes.
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR-FRY RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: raw shrimp, garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper, olive oil, honey, soy sauce, scallion
Provided by Robin Broadfoot
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place shrimp in a sealable bag or medium bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix marinade ingredients.
- Pour half of the marinade on the shrimp. Save the other half for later.
- Let the shrimp marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- In a medium pan, heat oil. Add shrimp to the pan, but discard the used marinade. Cook shrimp on one side for about a minute, then flip over.
- Pour in remaining marinade and cook until shrimp is cooked through and just firm. Remove the shrimp from the pan and let the marinade reduce.
- Serve the shrimp with sauce and garnish with green onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 272 calories, CarbohydrateContent 31 grams, FatContent 5 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, ProteinContent 24 grams, SugarContent 28 grams
More about "stir frying shrimp recipes"
EASY SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 273 calories per serving
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in the soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; set aside., Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil; stir-fry broccoli 2 minutes. Add red pepper and onions; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes longer. Add the shrimp, Oriental vegetables and garlic; cook 3 minutes more. , Stir in cornstarch mixture; add the peanuts. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, 2 minutes.
SHRIMP STIR-FRY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories per serving
- In a skillet, stir-fry broccoli and peppers in oil until tender. Add shrimp; stir-fry for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. , Combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, ginger, orange juice and soy sauce until smooth; add to skillet. bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over rice.
SAUCY SHRIMP AND NOODLE STIR-FRY RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 479 calories per serving
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Add shrimp; cook, flipping occasionally, until just opaque in centers, 2 to 3 minutes. Add honey mixture and soaked and drained noodles to skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened and noodles are coated in sauce, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in mushroom mixture.
SHRIMP STIR-FRY | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST HEALTHY SHRIMP VEGETABLE STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
SHRIMP STIR-FRY RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPES - CDKITCHEN
EASY SHRIMP VEGETABLE STIR FRY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SHRIMP STIR FRY - SPEND WITH PENNIES
10 BEST VEGETABLE SHRIMP STIR FRY SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY 15-MINUTE GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE | THE RECIPE ...
SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPES EASY - TERIYAKI PORK STIR FRY ...
PAN-FRIED SHRIMP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
24 BEST STIR-FRY RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE STIR-FRY AT HOME ...
SHRIMP STIR FRY | A TASTE OF MADNESS
STIR -FRIED PRAWN THICK NOODLES::STIR FRIED SHRIMP NOODLES ...
CHICKEN, SHRIMP, AND CABBAGE STIR-FRY | GIANT FOOD
SHRIMP STIR-FRY WITH VEGETABLES - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG