Tennis Bag Review – Best Tennis Bags Reviews
Tennis players decades ago only have a simple bag where they can just put all their things inside such as tennis racquets, tennis balls, towels, water and other things they will need while playing the game. Nowadays, there are unique types of tennis bags according to your needs and preference.
What is Tennis Bag?
A tennis bag is very essential to transport your gear from your home to the court. There are distinct styles and designs to choose for a tennis bag, and you can also choose according to the materials used in the manufacture of tennis bags. A tennis bag cannot be too big nor too small but should be fairly sized where you can all put your gear in one place. Again, convenience is the most important word used here.
Tennis Bag and how they are used?
Tennis bags are mainly used to put all your tennis gear in one place. Gears such as racquets, tennis balls, extra overgrips, extras such as water bottles, sunscreen, hat, extra clothing, and even first aid kit.
Having a tennis bag makes it comfortable for you to bring all the items you need when you play the game.
- Tennis bag makes bringing all your equipment easier
- This bag is best for traveling because of its size, and there is no need to bring additional bags.
- Tennis bags have a quick-access pocket that makes it easy to get the things inside when you need it.
- Insulated pocket design so it is not easily penetrated with any moisture or water.
- Manufacturers used high-quality materials to make tennis bags.
- Straps will not cause any back strain or shoulder strain.
- Straps are also detachable with some bags.
- Easy to open because of the use of velcro instead of zippers.
- They make tennis bags to be lightweight and compact but spacious inside.
- Easy and multiple ways of carrying it.
- They do not make some tennis bags big enough to accommodate all the tennis gear but for you to bring all your tennis gear better choose the right-sized bag
- Some bags are expensive more than others.
- There is a tennis bag that has a zipper instead of velcro, but it is still according to the preference of the buyer.
What types of Tennis Bag are there?
There are types according to how many racquets can fit in the bag.
3 Racquet Tennis Bag – for an occasional tennis player or perhaps a beginner who only has a racquet or two. There is still a bit of space left for other items you may like to bring.
6 Racquet Tennis Bag – for an advanced player who carries a few extra racquets with them to the game. There is also a space to bring an extra pair of shoes, a change of clothes, water, and snacks, and these bags mostly have backpack style straps and the main handle for carrying comfort.
8-12 Racquet Tennis Bag – 3 large pockets can hold up to 9 racquets and other gear. One of these pockets will have a thermal lining to protect your racquets from extreme temperatures or environmental elements. The 2 other pockets can hold an extra pair of shoes plus extra clothes.
The twelve racquet tennis bag is for those professional players who also travel.
Bags with wheels – these tennis bags are easy to transport when you travel. They use this for lengthy trips and can hold up to 12 racquets easily. Not only racquets but any other item you used while going to the game. There are two small handles for when you need to wheel the bag, and the other handle is usable when you want to carry your bag.
Tennis Backpack – Compact, stylish, but durable. This bag is the choice of those who are intermittent players. One or two racquets easily fit inside this bag and enough compartment for water bottles, small tennis accessories, and a can of tennis balls.
Shoulder Tote – This is another bag to put your tennis gear in. Usually, a choice for most women tennis players because of the colorful option. But some men also buy this bag since it is easy to carry, can be used for traveling and can hold many items inside besides the tennis racquets and tennis balls.
Tournament Bag – similar to a three or six tennis racquet bag. Perfect for carrying racquets plus additional gear. You can carry this bag on your shoulder using the main handle or the main shoulder strap.
Duffle bags – mainly used for carrying extra apparel besides the racquets you need to bring. There are different sizes of this bag where some are even used by most professional players nowadays. It is versatile, has enough room, and great for traveling.
Racquet Cover bags – If you are not in the mood to bring anything else and you will play for a few sets in a hurry, this one is the best to pick. It can cover your racquets and protect it from scratches and dents while you transport it from your home to the playground.
This is what we check in Tennis Bag Reviews
Tennis racquets don’t come cheap. You also need to spend a lot of money just to buy the best tennis racquet there is on the market. For you to protect it, a bag is your option. However, for you to choose the right bag for your tennis racquets, keep in mind some significant factors such as the material used, longevity, price, and cleaning.
They make tennis bags of materials used in making some backpacks, but the materials that you should look for are bags that are made with a harder shell to be sure it is more durable.
Keeping this in mind will also ensure that you will enjoy your tennis bag for many “plays” to come. Not only will you have a bag to put your tennis gear in, but you can save money in the long run by not replacing your bag every time it rips and gets damaged.
Prices differ because of the materials used in each bag, size, and the brand or the manufacturer of the bag. Some cost more than other bags, but of course the more expensive it is, the more you trust that you can use it longer.
Some cleaning is needed for tennis bags because it gets dirty while you travel from your home to the tennis court. It is also best to make sure you clean it the soonest time, so dust or dirt will not stick to the fabric or the bag’s material.
Buying the Best Winter Tyres
When you go to the mall and see the sporting goods section, you will see a variety of tennis bags which makes it easier for you to choose one that is right for your need.
- You should know what type of player you are if you are a beginner or a professional or the in-between. So you will know which bag to get or how many racquet compartments to get.
- Try each of the bags there are and examine the weight, compare each bag, and choose the one that is convenient when you carry it. Think of the gears that you will need to place inside and remember that it will add on top of the bag’s weight.
- See the pockets and decide on what you need to place inside besides racquets, that way you will know which size of tennis bag to buy.
- Design is also important, and color because you cannot buy a black bag when you want a pink bag that will suit your personality.
- Check and compare the price so you can decide which one best fits your budget or the money that you have in your pocket.
- Although few manufacturers will give warranty to tennis bags, they can, however, have it replaced when it gets damaged up to a certain period.
Buying online may be a breeze for some because you need not go out just to buy the things that you need, but for some who don’t know what to ask and look for – buying online is a nightmare. Here are some tips for you when you buy tennis bags online.
- You must use your time to browse online and check on the product that you need and not just what you want. Be sure you read reviews by checking, and comparing prices, and looking for a reputable online store to buy your tennis bag.
- Once you chose the online store where you will buy your tennis bag, be ready with your question such as what sizes are available, what brands do they carry, prices of each bags, which bag they can suggest and then from there you can decide after getting all your questions answered.
- If in case they will deliver the product to your doorstep, be sure that you have asked about their return policy just in case the tennis bag that you received was damaged on the way to delivery.
FAQ about the Best Tennis Bag
Are all tennis bags waterproof? Yes, most of the bags that are being sold in the market have that feature, and there are just a few with a water-resistant feature. Since Tennis is an outdoor sport, it is a must that the bag you buy will have a waterproof feature to protect your tennis gear and other items you have inside.
How do you clean your tennis bag? There is a tennis bag that you can wash, especially when the dust and dirt are not prominent. Sometimes a simple dusting and wiping with a damp cloth can do the trick. Also, if you wash the part that has dirt on it, do not dry your tennis bag directly under sunlight because it is the easiest way to damage your tennis bag.
What is the best-selling tennis bag today?
- Babolat Club Line Backpack – compact design, lightweight, and made of polyester and polyamide.
- Wilson Match II Racket Bag – a simple bag that can do a simple job. It has the right number of pockets and an adjustable padded shoulder strap for easy carrying. Elegant design.
- Wilson Unisex Federer Collection FED Team 6 Pack -made of Nylon with 6-racquet capacity. High quality, and great design, it can convert to backpack carrying style.
- Adidas Barricade IV Tour 6 Racquet Bag – made of polyester and has a high-quality built. Well-arranged pockets and with 6-racquet capacity.
- Head Tour Team 3R Pro Racket Sports Bag – a budget bag that has a 3-racquet capacity. Spacious and made of polyester material. No worrying about small, cramp space for all your gear.
- Babolat Club Line Cart Bags Racket Holder x6 – made of polyester and polyamide material with 6- racquet capacity. Straps are adjustable and padded for your comfort, and they ensure you of its durability.
- Nike Court Advantage Tennis Duffel Bag – an all-in-one tennis bag that is also good for professional players. It is made of durable, woven materials that will ensure you of its longevity.
How much is a tennis bag?
You can get a simple tennis bag for as low as thirty dollars to as high as a hundred dollars and up.
If you are looking for the best tennis bag for you, there is no need to worry because of the many choices you have. There are specific bags for your need, and it can even be customized if you are bent on focusing on the game. Some players also look for the design and are also after some features such as color combination, zippers or bag enclosure, and even the handle’s design.
There are also available tennis bags that can be considered luxurious to anyone’s standard because of the material used on the bags, the style, and design used, which are not seen, on regular tennis bags, not to mention the price.
But whatever tennis bag you decided on buying, keep in mind that it is the usefulness that you should consider while style, design, color is just next in line.