COCONUT CURRY CHILI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
The coconut, curry, and mango chutney really put the flavor in this one. I put this together one night with what I had, and loved the results. It tastes better the next day, just like most chili. This freezes well. Seriously, you have to try it. Serve by itself, with rice, and/or with naan bread.
Provided by usmcwifey
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Break the ground turkey into small pieces into a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the turkey, continuing to break it into smaller pieces, until completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain as much grease as possible from the turkey.
- Combine tomato soup, water, and minced garlic in a large pot; bring to a boil. Add the turkey to the pot and return the mixture to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Stir chickpeas, red kidney beans, carrot, chutney, curry powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper through the turkey mixture; bring to a simmer, place a cover on the pot, and cook until the chickpeas are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir 1/4 cup coconut milk through the chili, return cover to the pot, and simmer another 15 minutes. Pour the remaining 1/4 cup coconut milk into the chili, stir, and simmer 30 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 43.4 g, CholesterolContent 27.9 mg, FatContent 9.7 g, FiberContent 8.6 g, ProteinContent 16.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.7 g, SodiumContent 890.4 mg, SugarContent 11.8 g
RED CURRY CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Ground chicken, chickpeas and tomatoes are simmered in a flavorful blend of red curry paste, coconut milk and robust Indian spices for a twist on chili.
Provided by Hunt's
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 45 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ground chicken; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium; add 1/4 cup broth, onion, ginger, garlic to saucepan. Cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons curry paste, garam masala, chili powder and salt; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until spices are fragrant. Stir in cooked chicken, coconut milk, chickpeas and drained tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, stir together remaining 1/4 cup chicken broth and cornstarch in small bowl. Stir in cornstarch mixture to saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until mixture has thickened. Remove from heat; stir in remaining 1 tablespoon curry paste. Top each serving with cilantro, yogurt and serve with naan bread, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 333.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 28.3 g, CholesterolContent 48.6 mg, FatContent 14.3 g, FiberContent 4.8 g, ProteinContent 23 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, SodiumContent 1002.3 mg, SugarContent 4.5 g
More about "new curry and chili recipes"
INDO-TEXAN CURRY CHILI | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
Total Time 1 hours 50 minutes
Category Recipes and Cooking
Calories 511 calories per serving
- Ladle into soup bowls. If desired, garnish each serving with basil, serve with peanuts, raisins, and/or chutney as toppers, and offer flatbread or tortillas.
RED CURRY CHICKEN CHILI | READY SET EAT
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 278 per serving
- Meanwhile, stir together remaining 1/4 cup chicken broth and cornstarch in small bowl. Stir in cornstarch mixture to saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until mixture has thickened. Remove from heat; stir in remaining 1 tablespoon curry paste. Top each serving with cilantro, yogurt and serve with naan bread, if desired
CURRYWURST RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 30 minutes
- Slice the sausages on an angle into thick coins, if desired, and divide the sausages among the plates. Transfer the curry sauce to a squeeze bottle and drizzle on top of the sausages (alternately, you can simply drizzle the curry sauce on top using a spoon). Sprinkle with additional curry powder, if desired, and serve with French fries.
CURRIED CHILI - THE DEFINED DISH RECIPES - CURRIED CHILI
10 BEST VEGETARIAN CURRY CHILI RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN CURRY CHILI | 30 MINUTE MEALS | FOOD NETWORK
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CURRY CHILI
CURRY CHICKEN CHILI WITH SRIRACHA RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY ...
SPICY CURRY RECIPES - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
INDO-TEXAN CURRY CHILI RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM
CURRY TURKEY CHILI RECIPE FROM CHEF KENNY GILBERT | PEOPLE.COM
THAI RED CURRY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
34 CURRY RECIPES FROM AROUND THE WORLD | TASTE OF HOME
BEST DAMN VEGAN CHILI EVER - BRAND NEW VEGAN
THIS CHEAP & EASY CHILI RECIPE WILL MAKE YOUR FALL
900+ CHILI, STEWS, CURRY & CHOWDERS ? IDEAS IN 2021 ...
11 OF OUR FAVORITE WHOLE30 CHILI RECIPES FOR NATIONAL ...
OUR 9 BEST THAI GREEN CURRY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST INDIAN CURRY SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
16 SLOW COOKER RECIPES - THE NEW YORK TIMES