GLUTEN-FREE LEMON BARS - EASY GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES AND ...
Easy Gluten-Free Lemon Bars that are sweet, tangy, and refreshing. You are going to love how quick this recipe pulls together.
Provided by Chrystal
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Position rack in center of oven. Line a 8x8x2 inch pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- For the Crust: In a medium mixing bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Add ¼ cup of the sugar and beat till combined. Add 1 cup of flour, and half and half, and beat till crumbly. Press the flour mixture into the bottom of the pan. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or just till golden brown.
- For the Lemon Layer: In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, the remaining 3/4 cup sugar, flour, lemon zest, lemon juice and baking powder. Beat for one minute on high. Pour over hot baked crust.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes, or until light brown and the center is set. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate for an hour before cutting into bars.
- Optional: When cool, if desired, sift powdered sugar over the top.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130 calories, CarbohydrateContent 20 grams carbohydrates, CholesterolContent 34 milligrams cholesterol, FatContent 5 grams fat, FiberContent 0 grams fiber, ProteinContent 2 grams protein, SaturatedFatContent 3 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1 square, SodiumContent 48 grams sodium, SugarContent 13 grams sugar, TransFatContent 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFatContent 2 grams unsaturated fat
PROTEIN BALLS - 12 DELICIOUS RECIPES WITH GLUTEN FREE ...
Easy Protein Balls made 12 Different Ways! Switch up your snack lineup with these easy no-bake protein bite recipes. They're perfect for on the go and include grain-free, refined sugar free, gluten free and nut-free options too!
Provided by Kelly
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 74
- For the Apricot Energy Bites
- For the Banana Nut Energy Bites
- For the Carrot Cake Energy Bites
- For the Lemon Energy Bites
- For the Coconut Almond Butter Energy Bites
- For the Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bite
- For the Turtle Pecan Energy Bites
- For the Grain Free / Keto / Paleo Protein Bites
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 energy bite, Calories 77 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 7 g, ProteinContent 1 g, FatContent 5 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 3 g
59 GLUTEN-FREE DESSERTS THAT WON'T GIVE YOU FLOUR FOMO ...
GLUTEN FREE LEMON CRINKLE COOKIES - THE LOOPY WHISK
RECIPES - DISH BY DISH - SIMPLE GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES THAT ...
ITALIAN ALMOND COOKIES (GLUTEN FREE BISCUITS, RICCIARELLI ...
ALMOND FLOUR PIE CRUST (KETO, GLUTEN-FREE) - SWEETASHONEY ...
VEGAN BLUEBERRY MUFFINS (GLUTEN-FREE) - RHIAN'S RECIPES
GLUTEN-FREE GODDESS RECIPES
20 "FOOLPROOF" ALMOND FLOUR RECIPES FOR BEGINNERS ...
10 BEST DESSERTS WITH ALMOND FLOUR RECIPES - YUMMLY