SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I had a craving for chocolate chip cookies with caramel chunks. All I had on hand for salt was coarse salt and, much to my surprise, the result was delicious.
Provided by tahoegirl
Categories Chocolate Cookies
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 3 dozen cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into butter mixture until blended; beat in vanilla extract. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until dough is just combined; fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough into thirty six 2 tablespoon-size balls; arrange on a baking sheet. Press 3 caramel pieces into each dough ball.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, 13 to 15 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178 calories, CarbohydrateContent 24.9 g, CholesterolContent 24.1 mg, FatContent 8.6 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.1 g, SodiumContent 104.7 mg, SugarContent 15.7 g
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
This is my favorite recipe for bake sales and bazaars. Each delightfully sweet chocolate cookie has a fun caramel surprise in the middle, thanks to Rolo candy. Dipped in pecans before baking, they look so nice that they sell in a hurry. —Melissa Vannoy, Childress, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, cream butter, 1 cup sugar and brown sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture just until combined. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans. , Shape dough by tablespoonfuls around each candy. In a small bowl, combine remaining pecans and sugar; dip each cookie halfway. , Place with nut side up on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° until top is slightly cracked, 7-10 minutes. Cool for 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121 calories, FatContent 6g fat (3g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 15mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 60mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 1g protein.
More about "chocolate caramel cookies recipes"
BEST CHOCOLATE CARAMEL COOKIES - HOW TO MAKE CHOCO…
Total Time 2 hours 15 minutes
Category dessert, snack
Calories 220 calories per serving
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and kosher salt, then whisk to combine; set aside.
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL KISS COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 143 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk next 5 ingredients; gradually beat into creamed mixture., Shape rounded tablespoons of dough into balls. Roll in remaining sugar. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until edges begin to brown, 8-10 minutes. Immediately press a chocolate kiss into center of each cookie (cookie will crack around edges). Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Calories 170 per serving
- Drizzle with melted chocolate; sprinkle with salt. Let stand about 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
SALTED CARAMEL-STUFFED CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE COOKIES RECIPE ...
Total Time 2 hours 0 minutes
Calories 150 per serving
- Spoon or drizzle caramel over cookies. Just before serving, sprinkle with salt.
CARAMEL CRUNCH–CHOCOLATE CHUNKLET COOKIES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
- Bake cookies, rotating pans top to bottom and front to back halfway through, until golden on top, browned around the edges, and slightly soft in the center (cookies will firm up as they cool), 20–22 minutes. Let cool in pans 3 minutes, then transfer cookies to wire racks and let cool completely. Do Ahead: Dough can be formed into logs 3 days ahead; keep chilled, or freeze up to 2 months. Thaw 1 hour at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator before slicing and baking. Cookies can be baked 7 days ahead; store airtight at room temperature.
SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | VALERIE ...
Total Time 55 minutes
- Bake the cookies until golden brown, rotating the position of the baking sheets halfway through, 13 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a rack to cool. Meanwhile, cool the baking sheets and repeat with the remaining cookie dough.
SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE TORTE RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Total Time 2 hours
Calories 925 calories per serving
- Remove the torte from the tin, then carefully peel off the strip of paper and transfer to a serving plate. Dot the chocolates on top. Spoon the reserved caramel-cream mixture into a small food or freezer bag. Snip off the tiniest tip of the corner to make a very small opening, then squiggle lines of caramel over the top. Chill until ready to serve. Scatter with a pinch or two of sea salt before serving, then thinly slice. Eat with a drizzle of single cream, if you like.
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PEANUT CLUSTERS — LET'S DISH RECIPES
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 272 calories per serving
- Dip caramel clusters into melted chocolate, tapping off excess chocolate, then return to the parchment lined baking sheets to set. Store in an airtight container.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 399 per serving
- Scoop 6 3 1/2-ounce mounds of dough (the size of generous golf balls) onto baking sheet, making sure to turn horizontally any chocolate pieces that are poking up; it will make for a more attractive cookie. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt and bake until golden brown but still soft, 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer sheet to a wire rack for 10 minutes, then slip cookies onto another rack to cool a bit more. Repeat with remaining dough, or reserve dough, refrigerated, for baking remaining batches the next day. Eat warm, with a big napkin.
CHOCOLATE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CARAMEL FILLED CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SEA SALT CARAMEL CHIP CHOCOLATE COOKIES | RECIPES
SALTED CARAMEL DARK CHOCOLATE COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ...
CHOCOLATE COOKIES & CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES ...
CARAMEL-STUFFED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | MARTHA …
CARAMEL-STUFFED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
THE BEST SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SWEETPHI
CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHIP RECIPES | GHIRARDELLI
10 BEST CHOCOLATE COOKIES WITH COCOA POWDER RECIPES | YUMMLY
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BUCKWHEAT COOKIES | NIGELLA'S RECIPES ...
OUR BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
CHEWY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT COOKIES | MINIMALIS…
SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CAKE - BAKER BY NATURE
SUBWAY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - INSANELY GOOD