CHOCOFLAN RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM - RECIPES & COOKBOOKS
Can't decide whether to serve chocolate cake or flan for dessert? Have your cake and eat your flan, too, with a recipe that combines two distinctive flavors in one crowd-pleasing recipe.
Provided by Paula Kittelson
Total Time 4 hours 35 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray. Pour and spread caramel topping in bottom of pan.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and 3 eggs with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter over caramel topping in pan.
- In blender, place Flan ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed about 20 seconds or until smooth. Slowly pour mixture evenly over batter. (Flan mixture will mix with batter, but they will separate during baking, forming 1 layer of cake and 1 layer of flan.) Spray piece of foil with cooking spray, and place sprayed side down over top of pan; cover tightly.
- Place cake pan in large roasting pan; add 1 inch of hot water to roasting pan.
- Bake 1 hour 20 minutes to ensure cake AND flan layer bake completely (toothpick inserted in center of cake will come out clean). Remove cake pan from water bath to cooling rack; remove foil. Cool at room temperature 1 hour. Refrigerate in pan, uncovered, 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator; run thin metal spatula around outer and inside edges of pan to loosen cake. Place serving plate upside down on cake pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Spoon any remaining caramel from pan over top of cake. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300 , CarbohydrateContent 39 g, CholesterolContent 90 mg, FatContent 2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 6 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Slice, SodiumContent 310 mg, SugarContent 26 g, TransFatContent 0 g
COCONUT FLAN RECIPE | MARCELA VALLADOLID | FOOD NETWORK
Provided by Marcela Valladolid
Total Time 1 hours 50 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 40 minutes
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 10-cup Bundt or tube pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Drizzle the cajeta into the prepared pan, turning to coat the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the milks, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt. Pour the mixture into the pan. Place the pan inside a large roasting pan. Fill the roasting pan with enough water to come halfway up the sides. Cover the Bundt pan with foil.
- Bake until the center jiggles slightly when pan is moved, about 1 hour 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes. Refrigerate, covered, for 3 hours or overnight.
- Turn the flan out onto a platter. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and serve.
More about "chocoflan recipe recipes"
JAPANESE MILK BREAD RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Surprisingly, milk bread with an incomparable crumb and buttery taste is a snap to make at home, using supermarket ingredients. Once the tanzhong is cooked and cooled — a matter of 10 minutes at the stove — you have an easy and immensely rewarding dough. It can be shaped into coils or round rolls, like pull-aparts, instead of loaves, or you can paint it with cinnamon sugar or dulce de leche or strawberry jam when you roll it out.
Total Time 1 hours 30 minutes
Calories 279 per serving
- Let cool in the pan 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack and let cool at least 1 hour, to let the crust soften and keep the crumb lofty. (If cut too soon, the air bubbles trapped in the bread will deflate.)
RED VELVET CAKE RECIPE FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS – SWANS DOWN ...
EASY CHRISTMAS DESSERT RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
LISBON CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 1 hours
- To finish, put the cocoa powder in a fine-mesh strainer, and shake it over the top of the cake. Run a table knife along the sides of the pan. Using the parchment or foil handles, carefully lift the cake out of the pan and onto a serving plate. Discard the strips. Cut the cake using a long knife that has been run under hot water and wiped dry between each cut.
CRANBERRY LEMON BARS RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 1 hours
- Return the pan to the oven and bake until the filling is set, 18 to 22 minutes. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack, then refrigerate until cold and firm, at least 2 hours. Using the foil, slide the bars out of the pan and onto a cutting board. Cut into 24 squares, wiping your knife between cuts for clean slices. If desired, sift confectioners’ sugar over the tops just before serving.
INSTANT POT FLAN - ONE HAPPY HOUSEWIFE
Total Time 60 minutes
Cuisine Hispanic, Honduran
Calories 229 kcal per serving
- Unmold and Serve
RECIPES - REAL CALIFORNIA MILK
IMPOSSIBLE CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
QUICK COOKER - SHOP | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
CHOCOFLAN | ALLRECIPES
THE MOST DELICIOUS AND AUTHENTIC CHOCOFLAN RECIPE - MY ...
CHOCOLATE FLAN CAKE | ALLRECIPES
LECHE FLAN (THE FILIPINO VERSION OF CREME CARAMEL) RECIPE
MEXICAN FOOD & RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPE
AIR FRYER LOBSTER TAILS - JO COOKS
LA HACIENDA DE SAN ANGEL 2022 DINNER MENU AND PRICES ...