FANCY LIQUEUR CHOCOLATES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
Flavored with almond liqueur, then dipped in chocolate, these candies look and taste like expensive purchased chocolates.
Provided by Better Homes & Gardens
Categories Recipes and Cooking
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield about 40 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, water, cream, and light corn syrup. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve sugar. This should take 5 to 6 minutes. Avoid splashing mixture on sides of pan. Carefully clip candy thermometer to side of saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the thermometer registers 240 degree F, soft-ball stage. The mixture should boil at a moderate, steady rate over the entire surface. Reaching soft-ball stage should take 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Cool, without stirring, to lukewarm (110 degree F). This should take about 45 minutes. Remove candy thermometer from saucepan. Add Amaretto or coffee liqueur; beat with the wooden spoon until candy becomes creamy and slightly stiff. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Shape candy into 1-inch balls; place balls on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Let the balls stand at room temperature about 20 minutes or until dry.
- Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners coating. Carefully dip balls into melted chocolate. Let excess chocolate drip off balls. Place the dipped balls on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper until dry. Store tightly covered in a cool, dry place. Makes about 40 pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107 calories, CarbohydrateContent 17 g, CholesterolContent 3 mg, FatContent 4 g, SodiumContent 1 mg
NIGELLA LAWSON ALCOHOLIC HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
This yummy treat comes from Nigella's television show called "Nigella Feasts" and the episode is "Chocolate Heaven".
Total Time 10 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Put the milk into a saucepan and break the chocolate into pieces and add to the milk along with a cinnamon stick, honey, and sugar and heat gently until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the vanilla and mix with a small hand whisk and still whisking, add a spoonful of the rum first and taste to see if you want more.
- Add more sugar if you want this sweeter, too.
- Take out the cinnamon stick and pour into 2 cappuccino or caffe latte cups.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 472.7, FatContent 34.9, SaturatedFatContent 21.6, CholesterolContent 34.2, SodiumContent 132.7, CarbohydrateContent 34.4, FiberContent 8.2, SugarContent 8.6, ProteinContent 14.4
10 BEST CHOCOLATE ALCOHOLIC DRINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST HOT CHOCOLATE WITH ALCOHOL RECIPES | YUMMLY
31 DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE COCKTAIL RECIPES
10 BEST CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE WITH ALCOHOL RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES WITH ALCOHOL RECIPES | YUMMLY
12 ALCOHOLIC HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES FOR A LIT CHRISTMAS ...
12 CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES WITH ALCOHOL RECIPES (ULTIMATE ...
HOW TO MAKE LIQUOR FILLED CHOCOLATES | CHEF -AUTHOR EDDY ...
HOT CHOCOLATE BOMB RECIPES WITH ALCOHOL - RECIPE ME
10 BEST CHOCOLATE ALCOHOL SHOT RECIPES | YUMMLY
DELECTABLE ALCOHOL CANDY RECIPES YOU'LL ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO ...
GALLERY OF 16 BEST ALCOHOLIC HOT CHOCOLATE DRINKS RECIPES ...
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE LIQUOR CORDIALS - NOW EXTRA-HELPFUL ...
75 BOOZY DESSERTS YOU'LL WANT TO MAKE THIS WEEKEND I TASTE ...
WHAT ALCOHOL GOES BEST WITH HOT CHOCOLATE? 11 WAYS TO ...
13 BOOZY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES TO WARM UP - BRIT + CO ...
CHOCOLATE ALCOHOL DRINKS - 21 HOLIDAY PARTY DRINKS NON ...
CHOCOLATE DRINKS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
8 BOOZY HOT CHOCOLATE BOMB RECIPES ON TIKTOK THAT ARE ...