More about "what causes chocolate chip cookies to go flat recipes"
CHOCOLATE CHIP CLOUDS (CHOCOLATE CHIP MERINGUE COOKIES)
Light, airy and chewy with chocolate chips in every bite – made with egg whites, sugar and chocolate, these gluten free meringue cookies just melt in your mouth.
Provided by Gina
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 300°F. Cover cookie sheet with silpat or nonstick silicone pad.
- Using a mixer, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar together in large bowl at high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar a little at a time, then vanilla, beating well after each addition until you get stiff peaks, the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is glossy.
- Sift cocoa onto egg white mixture; gently fold until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons onto cookie sheet. Makes 30 to 32 cookies.
- Bake 34 to 40 minutes or just until dry. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely on wire rack. Store covered, at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 cookie, Calories 54 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 8.5 g, ProteinContent 0.5 g, FatContent 2.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.5 g, SodiumContent 9.5 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 7 g
WHY DO MY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES GO FLAT WHEN BAKED ...
9 QUICK TIPS TO SAY GOODBYE TO FLAT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - DEAR CRISSY
SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
SKINNY OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (HEALTHIER) | THE ...
CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
THE BEST CHEWY CAFÉ-STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HOST ...
THE FOOD LAB'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
THE BEST ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | THE DOMESTIC REBEL