STUFFED MEAT LOAF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
My husband's job takes him away from home a good deal. When he returns, his first request is always for this stuffed meat loaf!—Lisa Williams, Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 01 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 60 minutes
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, sausage, stuffing, egg, 3 tablespoons ketchup and 2 tablespoons steak sauce. Mix well., Pat half of the meat mixture into a 9x5-in. loaf pan. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Layer with tomato, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, ham if desired and Swiss cheese. Cover with remaining meat mixture; press down firmly to seal. (Mixture may be higher than the top of the pan.) , Combine remaining ketchup and steak sauce; drizzle over top of meat loaf. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°, draining off fat when necessary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 394 calories, FatContent 25g fat (12g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 118mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 742mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 15g carbohydrate (5g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 27g protein.
STUFFED SOURDOUGH LOAF RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This loaf stuffed with four cheeses and artichoke hearts will be popular at any party!
Provided by Rebecca Swift
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Canapes and Crostini Recipes
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 24 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the broiler.
- Cut the sourdough loaf in half and scoop out the bread.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and mix together the scooped out bread pieces and garlic. Slowly cook and stir 10 minutes, or until the bread is browned. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In the bowl with the bread mixture, mix the Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and artichoke hearts. Spoon the mixture into the hollowed bread shell. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Broil 5 minutes, or until the bread is lightly brown and the cheeses are melted. Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onions. Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 14.1 g, CholesterolContent 45.1 mg, FatContent 15.7 g, FiberContent 1.4 g, ProteinContent 11 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.8 g, SodiumContent 502 mg, SugarContent 0.7 g
More about "stuffed loaf recipe recipes"
BACON, EGG, AND CHEESE-STUFFED LOAF RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 45 minutes
Category Breakfast and Brunch, Eggs
Calories 519.2 calories per serving
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg mixture is completely set and cheese is lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes; cut into 1 1/2-inch slices.
EASY SAUSAGE-STUFFED LOAF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 40 minutes
Cuisine Europe, Italian
Calories 185 calories per serving
- Thaw bread dough on a greased baking sheet according to package directions; let rise until doubled. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until no longer pink. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add the spinach, cheeses, oregano and garlic powder; set side. , Roll each loaf of bread into a 14x12-in. rectangle. Spread sausage mixture lengthwise down the center of each rectangle. Gently press the filling down; dot with butter. Bring edges of dough to the center over filling; pinch to seal. Return to the baking sheet, placing seam side down; tuck ends under and form into a crescent shape. Brush with egg. , Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting. If desired, cool one loaf on a wire rack; wrap in foil and freeze for up to 3 months., To use frozen loaf: Thaw at room temperature for 2 hours. Unwrap and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
RICE STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 16 minutes
Calories 125.7 per serving
- (Use warmed tomato soup, canned.) If the loaf pan is large enough, pour the fat off and pour the canned tomato soup over the meat for the last 15 minutes of baking.
ITALIAN CHEESE-STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 1 hours 40 minutes
Calories 330 per serving
- Return to oven; bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until loaf is thoroughly cooked in center and thermometer reads 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
10 BEST STUFFED BREAD LOAF RECIPES | YUMMLY
STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SUPER STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
8 EPIC STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPES: THE ULTIMATE COMFORT FOOD
MEATLOAF MADE WITH STUFFING RECIPE | GIADA DE LAURENTIIS ...
STUFFED MEATLOAF - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHEESE-STUFFED BREAD LOAF | RECIPE
GRUYÈRE-STUFFED CRUSTY LOAVES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
SAUSAGE STUFFED BREAD LOAF RECIPE FROM H-E-B
STUFFED MEATLOAF - GRANDBABY CAKES
RECIPE OF PERFECT STUFFED ITALIAN MEATLOAF | COOK RECIPES
CORNBRREAD STUFFED MEATLOAF **** – NANA'S RECIPES
STUFFED PICNIC LOAF SANDWICH RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE-STUFFED LOAF CAKE | KITCHN
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE STUFFED CHOCOLATE LOAF ...
SUPER STUFFED MEATLOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...