THAI SALAD WITH EASY SPICY DRESSING RECIPE - FOOD.COM
This dressing is easy and uses everyday items - no hunting down lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves! I did not have limes so I used lemon juice for the dressing and it turned out great. I pulled this out of one of those complimentary magazines from the health food store - "better nutrition".
Total Time 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Yield 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Toss veggies and herbs together in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl (or whirl in a blender like I did) until sugar is dissolved.
- Gently toss salad with dressing. Top with chopped nuts and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366.1, FatContent 24.2, SaturatedFatContent 3.4, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 366.7, CarbohydrateContent 33.2, FiberContent 10.9, SugarContent 16, ProteinContent 12.3
SPICY THAI DRESSING - HEALTHY FOOD GUIDE
1 Mix all ingredients together with 3-4 tablespoons water and chill until serving. Allow to come to room temperature for 10 minutes before serving with salad.....
Provided by Sarah Swain
Total Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 23
- 1 Mix all ingredients together with 3-4 tablespoons water and chill until serving. Allow to come to room temperature for 10 minutes before serving with salad.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 6 serves, Calories 31 calories, FatContent 2 g, CarbohydrateContent 5 g
More about "spicy thai salad dressing recipe recipes"
SPICY THAI NOODLE SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 630.5 per serving
- Add peas shortly before serving. If you add them too early they will turn a "lovely" shade of grey.
SPICY THAI PASTA SALAD | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 35 minutes
Category World Cuisine, Asian, Thai
Cuisine Asian, Thai
Calories 381.5 calories per serving
- Serve at room temperature with lime wedges, or chill in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or longer.
THAI SHRIMP SALAD WITH SPICY-SOUR DRESSING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Calories 305 calories per serving
- Combine juice, sugar, Sriracha, and fish sauce in a large bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add pasta mixture, lettuce, and next 4 ingredients (through cilantro) to juice mixture; toss to coat. Place about 2 cups pasta mixture on each of 4 plates. Sprinkle each serving with 4 teaspoons cashews.
SPICY THAI SHRIMP SALAD | ALLRECIPES
Category Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips, Kikkoman
Calories 218.6 calories per serving
- Whisk lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, cayenne pepper, and garlic in a large bowl. Add peppers, cilantro, and shrimp; toss to coat.
THAI-STYLE SHRIMP SALAD WITH SPICY PEANUT DRESSING RECIPE ...
- In a large bowl, toss the mixed greens, jicama, bean sprouts, scallions, carrot, red pepper and cilantro. Add the shrimp and the coconut dressing and toss well. Mound the salad on 4 large plates and serve at once.
10 BEST SPICY THAI SALAD DRESSING RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICY THAI SALAD DRESSING | THAI KITCHEN - MCCORMICK
SPICY THAI SALAD DRESSING RECIPES
SPICY THAI SALAD DRESSING RECIPE - THE EDGY VEG
THAI CHICKEN AND GLASS NOODLE SALAD WITH SPICY DRESSING ...
SPICY THAI NOODLE SALAD | ALDI US
SIMPLE DRESSING FOR THAI SALADS - INQUIRING CHEF
SPICY THAI MANGO SALAD - THE SIMPLE VEGANISTA
HOW TO MAKE PANERA SPICY THAI SALAD | RECIPE - ALLRECIPE.ORG
HOW TO MAKE THAI SPICY SEAFOOD SALAD | AUTHENTIC THAI FOOD ...
THAI CHILI VINAIGRETTE (PANERA COPYCAT) - IT STARTS WITH ...
10 BEST HEALTHY SPICY SALAD DRESSING RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPE FOR SPICY RAW THAI SALAD | FOOD
SPICY THAI SPAGHETTI SALAD ~ A FAN FAVORITE PASTA SALAD!
SPICY THAI BEEF SALAD RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM