SAUSAGE PASTA BAKE RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER PASTA RECIPES
The beauty of this dish is you can freeze any leftovers, ready for another day when you’re short on time, or aren’t feeling in the mood – it beats takeaways!
Total Time 1 hours
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6.
- Peel and finely slice the garlic. Coarsely grate the Cheddar. Tear the stale bread into small chunks or blitz in the food processor.
- Tip the breadcrumbs into a bowl with one of the sliced garlic cloves, a good pinch of the oregano, the grated cheese and a pinch of sea salt and a sprinkling of black pepper. Drizzle with a little oil and toss to mix it all together.
- Pop the sausages out of their skins and break each one into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball shape and place in an ovenproof dish. Drizzle over a little oil and roll to coat. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the remaining sliced garlic and oregano, and the chilli flakes. Stir until the garlic is coloured, then tip in the tomatoes.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the rigatoni according to the packet instructions, taking it off the heat 2 minutes early, so it’s al dente. Drain in a colander and tip into a large baking dish.
- Add the sausage balls, pour over the sauce and toss well. Sprinkle over the cheesy crumb mix and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden on top and bubbling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 599 calories, FatContent 17.5 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 6.8 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 26.8 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 89 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 14.1 g sugar, SodiumContent 2.9 g salt, FiberContent 9.5 g fibre
BREAKFAST SAUSAGE RECIPE | ALTON BROWN | FOOD NETWORK
Make a batch of Alton Brown's homemade Breakfast Sausage for Food Network.
Provided by Alton Brown
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 2 pounds or 16 (2-inch) patties
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine diced pork with all other ingredients and chill for 1 hour. Using the fine blade of a grinder, grind the pork. Form into 1-inch rounds. Refrigerate and use within 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months. For immediate use, saute patties over medium-low heat in a non-stick pan. Saute until brown and cooked through, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
More about "recipe with sausage recipes"
BILL'S SAUSAGE GRAVY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 353.1 calories per serving
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Remove sausage with a slotted spoon, leaving the drippings in the pan. Stir in the butter until melted. Add flour, and stir until smooth. Reduce heat to medium, and cook until light brown. Gradually whisk in milk, and cook until thickened. Season with salt and pepper, and stir in cooked sausage. Reduce heat, and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes. If gravy becomes too thick, stir in a little more milk.
ANDOUILLE SAUSAGE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 35 minutes
Category Pork Recipes
Calories 482.1 calories per serving
- To cook, slice the sausage into half-inch rounds and grill in a hot skillet with no water for about 12 minutes on each side, or until brown and crisp at the edges.
SAUSAGE RECIPES - FAVORITE HOMEMADE SAUSAGE RECIPES
VENISON BREAKFAST SAUSAGE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
BEST ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SAUSAGE CRESCENT ROLLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
JIMMY DEAN SAUSAGE STUFFING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES