CINNAMON TWISTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
These delightful golden twists are perfect for a spring brunch or lunch. The brown sugar and cinnamon give them a delicate spicy flavor. People can rarely eat just one. —Janet Mooberry, Peoria, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water. Add 2 cups of flour, sugar, salt, milk, butter, egg and remaining 1/2 cup water; beat on medium speed 3 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. , Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. , Punch down dough. Roll into a 16x12-in. rectangle. Brush with butter. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter. Let dough rest for 6 minutes. Cut lengthwise into three 16x4-in. strips. Cut each strip into sixteen 4x1-in. pieces. Twist and place on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. , Bake at 350° 15 minutes or until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71 calories, FatContent 2g fat (1g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 10mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 97mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 1g protein.
CINNAMON RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
Use this spectacular storecupboard spice in a range of bakes, breakfasts, warming drinks and snacks with our best-ever cinnamon recipes.
Provided by Georgina Kiely – Digital food editor, bbcgoodfood.com
Number Of Ingredients 1
More about "how to make cinnamon sticks recipes"
BEST CINNAMON TOAST RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON TOAST ...
Total Time 25 minutes
Category breakfast, main dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Smush softened butter with a fork. Dump in sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg, if using. Stir to completely combine.Spread on slices of bread, completely covering the surface all the way to the edges.Place toast on a cookie sheet. Place cookies sheet into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Turn on the broiler and broil until golden brown and bubbling. Watch so it won't burn!Remove from oven and cut slices into halves diagonally.
FRENCH TOAST STICKS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 30 minutes
Category Breakfast, Brunch
Calories 183 calories per serving
- Cut each piece of bread into thirds; place in a single layer in an ungreased 13x9-in. dish. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour over bread; soak for 2 minutes, turning once. If desired, coat bread with cornflake crumbs on all sides. , Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Freeze until firm, about 45 minutes. Transfer to an airtight freezer container and store in the freezer., To use frozen French toast sticks: Place desired number on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes. Turn; bake 10-12 minutes longer or until golden brown. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve with syrup.
BEST TEXAS CINNAMON BUTTER RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ... - DELISH
Total Time 10 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Using a hand mixer, beat all ingredients until fully combined and butter is slightly whipped. Place butter in a ramekin and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Slather on everything.
BEST CINNAMON ROLL APPLE PIE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ... - DELISH
Total Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Category Thanksgiving, dessert
- Place flour and butter into freezer for 30 minutes before starting crust process. In a food processor, pulse flour, sugar, and salt until combined. Add butter and pulse until pea-sized and some slightly larger pieces form. With the machine running, add vinegar, then ice water into feed tube, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough starts to come together and is moist but not sticky (test by squeezing some with your fingers). Mixture will be crumbly! On a lightly floured surface, form dough into 2 balls, and flatten into a discs. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until dough is cold but pliable, about 30 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and cinnamon. On a lightly floured surface, roll one disc into a very large rectangle, about 17”-x-10”. Spread 2 tablespoons softened butter on dough then sprinkle about half the cinnamon sugar on top. Starting with one long side, roll dough into a log and pinch ends to seal. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes. Repeat process with remaining dough. Slice each log into ½”-thick rounds. On a lightly floured large piece of parchment paper, arrange rounds in a tight circle, making sure they’re all touching. Lightly dust with flour and cover with parchment paper, then roll into a 12” circle. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Repeat process with second log. Preheat oven to 375° and grease a pie dish with cooking spray. Place a large rimmed baking sheet in oven. In a large bowl, toss together apples, sugar, lemon juice, flour, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Invert one crust into the bottom of the pie dish. Add apple mixture, then cover top with remaining cinnamon roll crust. Crimp edges to seal bottom and top. Bake until cinnamon rolls are golden and apple mixture is bubbling, about 50 minutes. While the pie is baking, make icing: In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over baked pie.
TOP 5 SUBSTITUTE FOR CINNAMON STICKS WILL MAKE YOU SURPRISED
4 SURPRISING WAYS TO USE CINNAMON STICKS | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE YOUR HOUSE SMELL GOOD WITH CINNAMON STICKS ...
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON OIL: 12 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - WIKIHOW
7 SIMMER POT RECIPES TO MAKE YOUR HOME SMELL LIKE FALL ...
CINNAMON - WIKIPEDIA
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON SIMPLE SYRUP FOR DRINKS
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON SIMPLE SYRUP FOR DRINKS
18 CINNAMON CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON EXTRACT - GOODIE GODMOTHER
10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF CINNAMON STICKS, PROPERTIES, AND USES
3 WAYS TO MAKE INCENSE STICKS - WIKIHOW
BEST CINNAMON RECIPES FOR FALL | MARTHA STEWART
AMAZON.COM: CINNAMON STICKS
CINNAMON CHIPS - MAKE YOUR OWN - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
10 BEST CINNAMON WHISKEY DRINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHRISTMAS POTPOURRI WITH DRIED ORANGES AND CINNAMON STICKS
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS IN THE AIR FRYER ...
18 SIMMERING POTPOURRI RECIPES TO MAKE YOUR HOME SMELL ...
CINNAMON ROLL FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE - EASY MAKE AHEAD ...
REBECCA LANG'S MAKE-AHEAD CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE RECIPE
CINNAMON HISTORY AND USES - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST CINNAMON CHIP COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
CAKE MIX CINNAMON BREAD - MIGHTY MRS | SUPER EASY RECIPES