BACON-WRAPPED STUFFED JALAPENOS RECIPE: HOW TO MAK…
Sunday is grill-out day for my husband, Cliff, and these bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapenos are one of his specialties. We usually feature them at our annual Daytona 500 party. They disappear from the appetizer tray in no time.
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 01 hours 40 minutes
Prep Time 60 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Make a lengthwise cut in each jalapeno, about 1/8 in. deep; remove seeds. Combine the sausage and cheese; stuff into jalapenos. Wrap each with a piece of bacon; secure with toothpicks., Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 36-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, turning once. Grill, covered, over direct heat for 1-2 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132 calories, FatContent 10g fat (4g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 30mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 365mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 8g protein.
TURKEY TACO LETTUCE WRAPS - SKINNYTASTE
Turkey taco lettuce wraps are my go-to recipe when I want to eat something easy, delicious and light, and of course, healthy and low-carb! I forgo the taco shells and use lettuce leaves instead, and don't even miss them!
Provided by Gina
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Brown turkey in a large skillet breaking it into smaller pieces as it cooks.
- When no longer pink add dry seasoning and mix well.
- Add the onion, pepper, water and tomato sauce and cover. Simmer on low for about 20 minutes.
- Wash and dry the lettuce.
- Divide the meat equally between the 8 leaves and place in the center of each leaf and top with your favorite taco fixings!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 2 lettuce wraps (cheese and toppings are optional and not included in NI), Calories 255 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 6 g, ProteinContent 30 g, FatContent 11 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.5 g, CholesterolContent 108 mg, SodiumContent 849 mg, FiberContent 2 g, SugarContent 2 g
More about "how to make a taco wrap recipes"
TACO SPAGHETTI BAKE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Calories 530 per serving
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
HOW TO MAKE A TACO BELL CRUNCHWRAP AT HOME - COPYK…
20 COPYCAT TACO BELL RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
PLANT BASED WRAP RECIPES
LOW-CALORIE WRAP RECIPES | EATINGWELL
FISH TACO SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
TACO BELL MEXICAN PIZZA RECIPE - 40 APRONS
20+ HEALTHY TACOS IN 30 MINUTES - EATINGWELL
TACO CRUNCHWRAP (TIKTOK WRAP HACK) - THE SKINNYISH DISH
21 EASY LEFTOVER TACO MEAT RECIPES & DELICIOUS DINNERS
TACO SEASONING I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
HEALTHY TACO RECIPES | EATINGWELL