DON’S (SEAFOOD & STEAKHOUSE) BREAD PUDDING ...
Don's (Seafood & Steakhouse) is one of the finest and longest-lived business in Lafayette, LA. I am told by some waitresses working there that this has been their first and only job.
Provided by Mawmaw
Total Time 00:00:45
Prep Time 00:00:25
Cook Time 00:00:20
Number Of Ingredients 13
- For the bread pudding - Break bread into small pieces and place in 9X13 baking pan.
- Add 1 cup of sugar, the 13oz evaporated milk can, 2 cups of milk, vanilla, egg yolks, and melted butter in bowl. Mix well.
- Pour into baking pan and bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- To make meringue, beat egg whites with remaining sugar until stiff. Cover pudding with meringue and re-bake for 3 to 4 minutes until golden.
- For the rum sauce, in a double boiler, add the 8oz Carnation milk and 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup sugar, and 3 tbsp butter. When hot, dissolve cornstarch in a little water and add to hot milk.
- Stir until thick, remove from fire, then add rum.
- Pour over individual servings of bread pudding
BEST TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
Permission to lick the spoon when you’re finished—granted! This Tres Leches Cake is absolutely to die for, and we've got the recipe right here.
Provided by Ree Drummond
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Prep Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan liberally until coated. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Separate eggs. Beat egg yolks with 3/4 cup sugar on high speed until yolks are pale yellow. Stir in milk and vanilla. Pour egg yolk mixture over the flour mixture and stir very gently until combined. Beat egg whites on high speed until soft peaks form. With the mixer on, pour in remaining 1/4 cup sugar and beat until egg whites are stiff but not dry. Fold egg white mixture into the batter very gently until just combined. Pour into prepared pan and spread to even out the surface. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Turn cake out onto a rimmed platter and allow to cool. Combine condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream in a small pitcher. When cake is cool, pierce the surface with a fork several times. Slowly drizzle all but about 1 cup of the milk mixture—try to get as much around the edges of the cake as you can. Allow the cake to absorb the milk mixture for 30 minutes. To ice the cake, whip 1 pint heavy cream with 3 tablespoons of sugar until thick and spreadable. Spread over the surface of the cake. Decorate cake with whole or chopped maraschino cherries. Cut into squares and serve.
CAKES BY THE LAKE
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE BAKERY - CAKES BY THE LAKE
CAKES BY THE LAKE - HOME - FACEBOOK
CAKES BY THE LAKE - 49 PHOTOS & 70 REVIEWS - BAKERIES ...
SLOVENIAN CREAM CAKE RECIPE - THE ADVENTURE BITE
CAKES FROM THE LAKE - HOME - FACEBOOK
CAKES BY THE LAKE - HOME - FACEBOOK
CAKE BY THE LAKE
GIANT DING DONG CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
AMERICA'S FAVORITE CAKE FLOUR SINCE 1894 – SWANS DOWN ...
13 GORGEOUS NAKED CAKE RECIPES - PUREWOW
7 | HALLOWEEN BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP | FOOD NETWORK
TEA CAKES - OLD-FASHIONED SOUTHERN FAVORITE RECIPE
HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING - THE MUFFIN LADY
10 NO-BAKE CAKE RECIPES: NO OVEN NEEDED! | THE POOR ...
EASY DESSERT RECIPES THAT DON'T REQUIRE A MIXER - THE NEW ...
DISHES AND BEVERAGES - TASTE OF HOME: FIND RECIPES ...
40 EASY NO-BAKE DESSERTS - DESSERT RECIPES THAT DON'T ...
MENU - DON'S SEAFOOD
TOP 12 BEST BAKERIES IN SALT LAKE CITY - BAKERY SLC
25 SUPER EASY RECIPES TO MAKE IN YOUR VACATION RENTAL ...