MUSHROOM CURRY RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER MUSHROOM RECIPES
With great texture and bags of flavour, this meat-free curry makes a superb, comforting autumn dish.
Total Time 45 minutes
Yield 4 to 6
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- Roughly chop some of the mushrooms, keeping the smaller ones whole and tearing up the rest. Tip into a large casserole dish and toast on the hob over a medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, until nutty and really golden.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely slice the garlic, ginger and onion. Trim and finely slice the chilli, then roughly chop the tomatoes.
- Add all of it to the pan except the tomatoes, then add 1 tablespoon of oil and the spices. Toss for 2 minutes, or until the spices are toasted and it’s smelling lovely, stirring continuously.
- Add the tomatoes, mango chutney and coconut milk, stir to combine and season well with sea salt and black pepper.
- Top with bits of the paneer and place in the oven. Cook for 30 minutes, or until all cooked through and gnarly.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Taste and season as required, adding a little lime juice if needed.
- Spoon the curry over the rice, then roughly chop the coriander leaves and scatter over the top. Cut the remaining lime into wedges for people to squeeze over the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 411 calories, FatContent 22.4 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 15.4 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 10.8 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 43.8 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 11.9 g sugar, SodiumContent 0.19 g salt, FiberContent 5.4 g fibre
LAMB & CHICKPEA CURRY | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
This incredibly easy curry is far tastier and healthier than a takeaway – enjoy!
Total Time 2 hours 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan over a medium heat, add the lamb, spices and curry powder, then cook gently for 15 minutes, or until browned all over, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely slice the ginger, garlic and onions. Add the sliced ingredients and curry leaves to the pan, then cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes, or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Tip in the chickpeas (and their juice), then crumble in the stock cube. Pour in the tomatoes and 1 tin’s worth of hot water.
- Season lightly with sea salt and black pepper, then slowly bring to the boil, breaking up the tomatoes with the back of a spoon.
- Cover with a lid, reduce the heat to low, and simmer gently for 1 hour 30 minutes, or until the lamb is tender and the sauce has thickened and reduced, occasionally stirring and scraping any bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the coconut milk and spinach to the pan, stir well, then bring just back to the boil.
- Have a taste and season to perfection, then tear the coriander leaves over the top. Delicious served with brown basmati rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 263 calories, FatContent 11.7 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 6.1 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 17.1 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 23.4 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 10.3 g sugar, SodiumContent 0.5 g salt, FiberContent 6.7 g fibre
More about "curry powder tea recipes"
BEEF CURRY RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
MUSHROOM CURRY WITH SPINACH AND CHICKPEAS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Calories 646kcal per serving
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the chapatis, one at a time, for 20–30 seconds per side, until puffed up and lightly blistered. Brush with the melted butter and serve with the curry.
CURRY POWDER - WIKIPEDIA
AUTHENTIC CHANA MASALA (INDIAN CHICKPEA CURRY) - TEA FOR ...
CURRY - WIKIPEDIA
SALMON CURRY RECIPE IN INDIAN STYLE BY SWASTHI'S RECIPES
MILK TEA RECIPE - REFRESHINGLY HOT INDIAN CHAI WITH MILK ...
PAKISTANI ALOO KEEMA (GROUND BEEF AND POTATO CURRY) - TEA ...
EASY COCONUT CURRY | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
EASY COCONUT CURRY | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
RECIPES | YUMMLY
CURRY KETCHUP RECIPES - AUTHENTIC GERMAN ...
KEEMA CURRY | INDIAN RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
WAGAMAMA CHICKEN KATSU CURRY | JAPANESE RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
THE BEST SRI LANKAN CHICKEN CURRY - THE FLAVOR BENDER
1-POT PUMPKIN CURRY | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
JAPANESE CURRY USING ROUX CUBES ... - SUDACHI RECIPES
ENGLISH COLONIAL CURRY WITH TURKEY | RECIPES | DELIA ONLINE
OVEN BAKED PASANDA CURRY - PINCH OF NOM
10 BEST PROTEIN POWDER SMOOTHIES RECIPES - YUMMLY
THAI RED CURRY PASTE | RECIPES | DELIA ONLINE
20 ELEGANT RECIPES FOR AN AFTERNOON TEA PARTY - MARTHA STEWART
BIRYANI MASALA POWDER RECIPE | HOW TO ... - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
WATCH: HOW TO MAKE CURRY LEAF CREAM CHEESE CROSTINI
5 HERBAL TEA RECIPES TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY ... - NDTV FOOD
SIGN-IN - LIVESTRONG.COM