CINNAMON-RAISIN APPLE CRISP PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Golden raisins provide a delicate sweetness in a tasty apple pie made easily in a frozen pie crust.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place cookie sheet on oven rack.
- In large bowl, stir together granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, the cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in apples and raisins; toss to coat. Spoon into frozen pie crust.
- In medium bowl, mix topping ingredients except walnuts with pastry blender or fork until crumbly; stir in walnuts. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake on cookie sheet 20 minutes. Place sheet of foil over pie to prevent excessive browning. Bake 20 to 30 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340 , CarbohydrateContent 52 g, CholesterolContent 15 mg, FatContent 2 1/2 , FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 4 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 130 mg, SugarContent 28 g, TransFatContent 0 g
PUFF PASTRY APPLE TURNOVERS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
“I had a package of puff pastry in my freezer and mentioned to a friend that I’d like to make apple turnovers,” notes Coleen Cavallaro of Oak Hill, New York. “She shared a recipe that I adapted for the puff pastry. These turnovers were a big hit on my first try!”
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon; add apples and toss to coat. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each pastry sheet into a 12-in. square. Cut each into four squares. , Spoon 1/2 cup apple mixture into the center of each square; fold diagonally in half and press edges to seal. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet., In a small bowl, combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon; brush over pastry. Bake at 400° for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 416 calories, FatContent 21g fat (6g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 11mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 245mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 55g carbohydrate (18g sugars, FiberContent 6g fiber), ProteinContent 5g protein.
More about "cinnamon crisp pastry recipe recipes"
CINNAMON-APPLE CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Calories 281 calories per serving
- Note: You can also make this cake in a 9-inch square cake pan or a 9-inch springform pan; just reduce the cooking time by 5 minutes.
APPLE CRISP PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 286 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to fit a 12-in. pizza pan; fold under or flute edge. Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl. Add apples and toss. Arrange apples in a single layer in a circular pattern to completely cover crust. Combine the first 5 topping ingredients; sprinkle over apples. , Bake until apples are tender, 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and immediately drizzle with caramel topping or dip. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
PEAR CRISP RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES, FOOD ...
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 305.4 per serving
- Serve warm.
EASY CHERRY CRISP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHERRY CRISP
Total Time 55 minutes
Category baking, dessert
- Preheat oven to 350°. For the crisp: In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almonds, oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Stir in the honey. Add the cold butter and cut it into the oat mixture with a pastry blender or a fork. Place in the refrigerator while you prep the filling. For the filling: In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Stir in the cherries, almond extract and lemon juice until well coated. Butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet. Place the cherry filling in the skillet in an even layer and top with the crisp topping. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until the edges are bubbly and the topping is golden brown. Let rest 15 minutes then serve with scoops of vanilla ice cream.
HOW TO BAKE FRANZBRÖTCHEN - BELOVED CINNAMON PASTRY FROM ...
CINNAMON PALMIERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
APPLE CRISP II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SOFT CINNAMON COOKIES - PASTRY & BEYOND
4 INGREDIENT EASY CINNAMON COOKIES - PASTRY & BEYOND
FLAKY PUFF PASTRY RECIPES USING STORE-BOUGHT DOUGH ...
CINNAMON & SPICE PALMIERS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CINNAMON APPLE MUFFINS RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
GLUTEN FREE PUFF PASTRY RECIPE - SO DELICATE! - GFJULES
APPLE CRISP RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
APPLE CINNAMON SLAB PIE RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
PUFF PASTRY CHEESE STICKS | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
APPLE CRISP RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
65 PASTRY RECIPES YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY MAKE FOR BREAKFAST ...