HOMEMADE CHEDDAR CRACKERS RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND - FOO…
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Total Time 1 hours 50 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Put the Cheddar, flour, butter, salt, seasoned salt and cayenne in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles sand. Add the ice water and pulse until the dough comes together. Form the dough into a ball, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Roll out the dough to 1/4-inch thickness and cut into squares with a pizza cutter. Use a wooden skewer to poke a small hole in the center of each square. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 15 to 17 minutes. Allow to cool before packing up.
CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
This mild, kid-friendly sauce is creamy and velvety, with a subtle tang from sharp cheddar. Try it with steamed or sautéed veggies, baked potatoes, nachos, open-faced roast beef sandwiches, and hot cooked macaroni or penne. Using sharp cheddar cheese is important here, as you want the zippy flavor mild just doesn't have. And here's a bonus: This slimmed-down sauce boasts a fraction of the fat you'd find in regular or processed cheese sauces.
Provided by Vanessa Pruett
Total Time 10 minutes
Yield Serves 8 (serving size: 1 1/2 tablespoons)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine 1/4 cup milk and flour in a saucepan; stir with a whisk. Stir in remaining 3/4 cup milk and salt; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and pepper, stirring until cheese melts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 37 calories, CarbohydrateContent 2.6 g, CholesterolContent 6 mg, FatContent 1.9 g, FiberContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 2.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.2 g, SodiumContent 115 mg
More about "cheddar cheese crackers recipe recipes"
HAM-CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 108 calories per serving
- Place ham and onion in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Add cheddar cheese; pulse until blended. Add cream cheese; process until smooth., Shape cheese mixture into a football; press pecans into cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour., Cut Swiss cheese into strips; arrange over top for laces. Serve with crackers.
HOMEMADE CHEESE CRACKERS RECIPE BY TASTY
Calories 305 calories per serving
PIMIENTO CHEESE CRACKERS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
- Place a rack in the middle of oven; preheat to 350°. Unwrap dough and using a sharp knife, slice into thin rounds; aim for ⅛"–¼" thick. Transfer rounds to a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing about 1" apart (they won’t all fit in one batch). Prick each cracker 3–4 times with a fork to keep them from puffing up and bake, rotating baking sheet front to back halfway through, until tops and edges are golden, 25–30 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet; crackers will crisp as they cool. Repeat with remaining rounds and a fresh parchment-lined baking sheet.
CRACK CRACKERS RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Whisk together ⅓ cup olive oil, 1 (1-oz.) package ranch dressing mix, 1 Tbsp. dried dill, and 1 Tbsp. garlic powder in a small bowl. Drizzle over 2 (16-oz.) packages bite-size Cheddar cheese crackers (such as Cheez-Its) in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Divide between 2 large rimmed baking sheets, and spread in an even layer. Bake 30 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool on pans for 30 minutes. Store in large ziplock plastic bags or in airtight containers.
CHEESE AND CHIPOTLE SCRAP CRACKERS RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 20 minutes
- Bake until the pastry is crisp and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
CHEDDAR CRACKERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHEDDAR CHEESE STRAWS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHEDDAR CHEESE SHORTBREAD CRACKERS - SOUTHERN LIVING
60 CHEDDAR CHEESE RECIPE IDEAS - TASTE OF HOME
CHEDDAR CHEESE STRAWS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHEDDAR CHEESE FONDUE | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CHEESE CRACKERS RECIPE - MARTHA STEWART
LOW CARB CHEESE CRACKERS RECIPE (KETO FRIENDLY) - ISAVEA…
CHEDDAR CHEESE POTATO SOUP RECIPE - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
EASY VEGAN CHEDDAR CHEESE (SPREAD & SAUCE!) - MINIMALIST ...
CHEDDAR CRACKERS - PEPPERIDGE FARM
GARLIC AND ONION CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL RECIPE - EATING O…
CRISPY CHEDDAR FRICO (FRIED CHEESE CRISPS) RECIPE ...
CHEDDAR CHEESE MEATLOAF - RICARDO
VEGAN CHEDDAR CHEESE - LOVING IT VEGAN
VEGAN CHEDDAR CHEESE - LOVING IT VEGAN
VEGAN CHEDDAR CHEESE - THE HIDDEN VEGGIES
SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE - CABOT CREAMERY
CRISPY KETO CHEESE CHIPS (2G NET CARB) - DIET DOCTOR
MARTHA'S CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL - MARTHA STEWART
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE | THE RECIPE …
ULTIMATE CHEESE BALL RECIPES - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS