CHEESY BACON-SAUSAGE-EGG-HASH BROWN SKILLET RECIPE ...
Cheesy bacon-sausage-egg-hash brown skillet is a scrumptious, easy breakfast loaded with bacon, sausage, hash browns, cheese, and eggs! Garnish with 2 thinly sliced green onions, if desired.
Provided by Culinary Envy
Categories Breakfast and Brunch Eggs
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a 10-inch skillet and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, about 10 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove bacon to a paper towel-lined small bowl. Discard half the bacon fat using a spoon.
- Cook sausage in the hot skillet until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Remove to the bowl with the bacon.
- Heat canola oil and butter in the same skillet over medium heat. Add hash browns and onion. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper on top and stir together. Spread out the hash browns; cook, without stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes. Turn hash browns over and sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over the top.
- Stir remaining garlic powder, eggs, and milk together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over the Cheddar cheese-covered hash browns in the skillet. Sprinkle bacon and sausage pieces on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is puffed, cheese is melted, and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 14.7 g, CholesterolContent 235.2 mg, FatContent 24 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 18.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.5 g, SodiumContent 610.3 mg, SugarContent 1.6 g
CHEEZBURGER HASH BROWN SKILLET RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I was craving protein and needed a dish for lunch the next day.
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Categories Main Dishes Burger Recipes Hamburgers
Total Time 32 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 17 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat 1/4 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and onions; saute until beef is mostly browned, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain 90% of the fat.
- Cut open the bag of hash browns; microwave until mostly defrosted, about 4 minutes.
- Heat butter and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add hash browns to the beef-onion mixture. Cook and stir until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until hash browns are crispy, 3 to 5 minutes. Spread Cheddar cheese evenly over the hash browns and let melt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 45.1 g, CholesterolContent 76.7 mg, FatContent 32.2 g, FiberContent 4.2 g, ProteinContent 33 g, SaturatedFatContent 13.1 g, SodiumContent 377.7 mg, SugarContent 2.6 g
More about "brown skillet recipes"
SAUSAGE AND HASH BROWN SKILLET RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 530 per serving
- Cover and cook 5 to 10 minutes or until whites and yolks are firm (not runny).
32 ELECTRIC SKILLET RECIPES FOR EASY MEALS – THE KITCHEN ...
HASH BROWN PORK SKILLET RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 286 calories per serving
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook the potatoes, onion and green pepper in butter over medium heat until almost tender. Stir in the pork, bouillon and pepper; heat through., In a small bowl, combine flour and milk until smooth; add to skillet. Cook on medium-low heat until mixture is thickened, stirring frequently, 4-5 minutes., Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted.
CHICKEN AND BROWN RICE SKILLET RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 383 calories per serving
- Remove infused olive oil packet from Alexia® Harvest Saute bag; pour oil into large pan. Heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook 9 to 11 minutes or until chicken is browned and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken from pan; set aside. Add vegetables to pan; cook 10 minutes or until heated through. Stir in brown rice. Add chicken broth; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until rice is tender. Return chicken to pan; toss to combine.
DELUXE HASH BROWN SKILLET RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
AD: KENTUCKY HOT BROWN SKILLET RECIPE – A SOUTHERN MOTHER
COWBOY HASH BROWN SKILLET (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
BEEF HASH BROWN SKILLET - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHEESY HASH BROWN SKILLET - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL CHEESY ...
PEACH AND BROWN BUTTER SKILLET PIE RECIPE | TRISHA ...
BROWN BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHUNK SKILLET COOKIE | PICKY PALATE
26 RECIPES FOR THE CAST IRON SKILLET - FOOD.COM
10 BREAKFAST SKILLETS FOR STARTING THE DAY RIGHT | ALLRECIPES
OUR 65 BEST-EVER CAST-IRON SKILLET RECIPES
SKILLET HAM HASH | AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION RECIPES
PERFECT PAN-SEARED RIBEYE STEAKS RECIPE | ALTON BROWN
YORKSHIRE PUDDING RECIPE | ALTON BROWN
CHEESY BOURBON HOT BROWN SKILLET DIP
BROWN SUGAR CHICKEN - DELICIOUS AND EASY 20 MINUTE MEAL
ONE-SKILLET HAMBURGER HASH BROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE