BEST-EVER FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Crispy, juicy and perfectly seasoned, this really is the best fried chicken recipe, ever. Summer reunions and neighborly gatherings will never be the same. When I was growing up, my parents had a farm, and every year, Dad would hire teenage boys to help by haying time. They looked forward to coming because they knew they would be treated to some of Mom's deep fryer recipes, including this delicious fried chicken. —Lola Clifton, Vinton, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a shallow bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients. In a separate shallow bowl, whisk egg, milk and lemon juice until blended. Dip chicken in flour mixture to coat all sides; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then again in flour mixture., In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry chicken, a few pieces at a time, 6-10 minutes on each side or until skin is golden brown and juices run clear. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 811 calories, FatContent 57g fat (9g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 176mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 725mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, FiberContent 2g fiber), ProteinContent 47g protein.
HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE VIDEO | HIDDEN ...
Fried chicken AND ranch. Need we say more?
Provided by Hidden Valley
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place chicken pieces in shallow baking dish and pour 1 cup of dressing over the chicken. Chill covered for at least 1 hour.
- On a large plate or in a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Remove chicken from dressing, shaking off any excess, and roll each piece in the seasoned flour until evenly coated.
- In a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil to 375°F. Fry the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, until juices run clear and an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0
More about "best fried chicken in the valley recipes"
ROSEMARY-BRINED, BUTTERMILK FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
- Heat oil in a pan for deep-frying to 350°F/180°C. Add as many chicken pieces as you can without crowding the pan. Cook the chicken, turning the pieces occasionally, until they are cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes depending on their size. Remove to a clean rack and allow them to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
20 TOP-RATED FRIED CHICKEN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BEST FRIED CHICKEN - HUDSON VALLEY
THE BEST FRIED CHICKEN IN EVERY STATE - MSN
THE GREATEST FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE IN THE WORLD! - YOUTUBE
BEST FRIED CHICKEN IN THE VALLEY? - RESTAURANTS - LOS ...
CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPES THAT ARE BETTER THAN TAKEOUT
LOOKING FOR BEST FRIED CHICKEN IN THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY ...
HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
NAPA VALLEY'S BEST FRIED CHICKEN AND WINGS - NAPA VALLEY ...
I TRIED FOUR POPULAR FRIED CHICKEN RECIPES AND FOUND THE ...
CRISCO FRIED CHICKEN - INSANELY GOOD
BETTER THAN SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN? - THE ATLANTIC
THE BEST FRIED CHICKEN IN THE U.S. | FOOD & WINE
THE BEST FRIED CHICKEN IN EVERY STATE — EAT THIS NOT THAT
SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN FILLETS RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
THE BEST FRIED CHICKEN RESTAURANTS IN THE SAN FRANCISCO ...
BEST CHICKEN FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
THE 50 BEST FRIED CHICKEN RESTAURANTS IN AMERICA – BIG 7 ...
FRIED CHICKEN IN SAN DIEGO - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...