SPICED PUMPKIN SEEDS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
These pumpkin seeds make a great tasting and healthy snack.
Provided by Carol
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Nuts and Seeds Pumpkin Seed Recipes
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Combine the margarine, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pumpkin seeds. Mix thoroughly and place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 8.9 g, FatContent 5.1 g, FiberContent 0.6 g, ProteinContent 3 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.9 g, SodiumContent 213.7 mg, SugarContent 0.2 g
SPICED CHICKEN, SPINACH & SWEET POTATO STEW RECIPE | BBC ...
A healthy one-pot with warming spices that's low fat, low calorie, 3 of your 5-a-day and also full of fibre!
Provided by Miriam Nice
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Put the sweet potato in a large, deep saucepan over a high heat. Cover with boiling water and boil for 10 mins. Meanwhile, put all the paste ingredients in a food processor and blend until very finely chopped. Set aside until needed.
- Put the spinach in a large colander in the sink and pour the sweet potatoes and their cooking water over it to drain the potatoes and wilt the spinach at the same time. Leave to steam-dry.
- Return the saucepan to the heat (no need to wash it first), then add the oil, followed by the spice paste. Fry the paste for about 5 mins until thickened, then add the chicken. Fry for 8-10 mins until the chicken starts to colour. Pour over the stock, bring to the boil and leave to simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Check the chicken is cooked by cutting into one of the thighs and making sure it’s white throughout with no signs of pink. Season with black pepper, then add the sweet potato. Leave to simmer for a further 5 mins. Meanwhile, roughly chop the spinach and add to the stew. At this point you can leave the stew to cool and freeze for up to 3 months, if you like.
- Scatter over the pumpkin seeds and preserved lemons, and serve with warm naan bread on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 445 calories, FatContent 12 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 3 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 47 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 27 grams sugar, FiberContent 10 grams fiber, ProteinContent 33 grams protein, SodiumContent 0.6 milligram of sodium
More about "sweet spiced pumpkin seeds recipes"
SPICED PUMPKIN SOUP RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Calories 224kcals per serving
- Season the soup to taste, then pour into the pumpkin (or deep warmed bowls) and garnish with the shallot, chilli, garlic cloves and coriander leaves, if using. Drizzle with a little oil and serve.
PUMPKIN RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
70 SWEET AND SAVORY PUMPKIN RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
PUMPKIN SEED RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
25 EASY PUMPKIN RECIPES - REAL SIMPLE
33 BEST PUMPKIN SEED RECIPES - HOW TO COOK WITH PUMPKIN SEEDS
16 BEST ROASTED PUMPKIN SEED RECIPES - HOW TO BAKE PUMPKIN ...
PUMPKIN SEEDS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK