JEN'S FRESH AND SPICY SALSA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This recipe is bursting with flavor! It is fresh and spicy, and did I mention easy? This is the closest thing to restaurant style salsa you will find. The jalapenos and hot pepper sauce (e.g., Tabasco) add spice to the mix and the cilantro, lime juice, and green onions create freshness.
Provided by JennyJenn
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the tomatoes, green onions, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro to desired consistency. Transfer to a bowl, and mix in the lime juice, hot pepper sauce, black pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 8.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 2 g, FatContent 0.1 g, FiberContent 0.6 g, ProteinContent 0.5 g, SodiumContent 159.5 mg, SugarContent 0.9 g
SIMPLE SPICY SALSA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A simple salsa recipe that I received from a friend. Great for parties and football games. Optional: cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the flavors to mix.
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Poke a few holes into the jalapeno and serrano peppers and drop into the boiling water. Reduce heat to medium and boil for 15 minutes. Drain.
- Cut stems off peppers and place into a food processor with diced tomatoes and their juice, onion, and garlic. Pulse several times to your desired texture. Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in salt. If desired, cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 49.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 8.6 g, FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 1.9 g, SodiumContent 599.4 mg, SugarContent 5.6 g
More about "spicy salsa recipe recipes"
SPICY TOMATO SALSA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Category Appetizers and Snacks, Dips and Spreads Recipes, Salsa Recipes, Tomato Salsa Recipes
Calories 56.5 calories per serving
- Place tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, hot peppers, salt, garlic, and vinegar in a saucepan or pot Bring mixture to a simmer. Cover, and let simmer 50 to 60 minutes. The longer the salsa simmers, the spicier it will become.
SWEET AND SPICY SALSA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 42.1 per serving
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
CAUTION: EXTREMELY HOT! SALSA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 352 per serving
- Serve on chips, eggs, grilled chicken, in burritos, on tacos, mixed into rice or beans, anything you can think of!
ZESTY SALSA FOR CANNING RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours
Calories 193.4 per serving
- I never get close to 2 1/2 cups for our mild salsa.
10+ SPICY SALSA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST SWEET SPICY SALSA RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICY TOMATO SALSA RECIPE | GIADA DE LAURENTIIS | FOOD NETWORK
SMOOTH AND SPICY TOMATO SALSA RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK ...
AUTHENTIC MEXICAN SPICY SALSA RECIPE | TEMPS D'UN CAFÉ
SPICY MEXICAN SALSA RECIPE - TOMATO SALSA RECIPE BY ...
EASY SPICY SALSA RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
SPICY HABANERO SALSA - THIS SAVORY VEGAN
NON SPICY KID FRIENDLY SALSA - MIND OVER MUNCH
SPICY ISRAELI SALSA RECIPE | THE NOSHER
COPYCAT CHIPOTLE SPICY SALSA - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
SPICY TOMATILLO SALSA - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
SPICY PEACH SALSA RECIPE - HARRYANDDAVID.COM