LENTIL SOUP | PORK RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
This incredibly easy store cupboard soup with crispy bacon is great for using up leftovers.
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Peel and finely chop the onions and carrots, trim and finely chop the celery, and peel and finely slice the garlic. Finely chop the bacon.
- Heat a lug of olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat, add the bacon and fry slowly until the bacon starts to release all its tasty fat and goes crispy, then crumble in the dried chilli, and add the dried thyme, onion, carrot, celery and garlic.
- Cook gently with the lid on for about 15 minutes, or until all the vegetables are soft, then add the lentils and 1 litre water or vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer until the lentils are soft (check the packet instructions as different types of lentils vary in cooking time. If you’re mixing your lentils, cook for the longest amount of time to make sure they are all cooked properly).
- Drain, then tip in the cannellini beans and, if the soup’s a little thick, add a splash more water. Bring back to the boil and simmer for another 10 minutes, then taste and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Meanwhile, pick and finely chop the parsley.
- Ladle into bowls and finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and the chopped parsley. Serve with hunks of bread for dunking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236 calories, FatContent 12.4 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 2.7 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 10.5 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 18.2 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 4.3 g sugar, SodiumContent 0 g salt, FiberContent 0 g fibre
BOK CHOY & PORK SOUP (?????) | MADE WITH LAU
Learn one of my dad's go-to recipes that's easy, quick, and healthy!
Provided by Made With Lau
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Having grown up with bok choy, my parents are masters at keeping it fresh. They usually buy bok choy in bulk (5-6 pounds at a time), so they have a bunch of tips for maximizing freshness.
- To prepare our pork chops, we'll first need to trim away the fatty edges.
- You'll need to wash the baby bok choy thoroughly:
- The stalks of bok choy are all inherently different sizes, so we'll want to make two cuts for the bigger stalks:
- Set your stove to high heat. In a pot, we'll bring water and chicken broth to a boil.
- Once the pot has come to a boil, we'll throw in our bok choy, starting with the stems/roots. These are thicker and take longer to cook.
- Once the bok choy has returned to a boil, add the pork slices a few at a time, making sure to separate them from one another. We can also add chicken bouillon (optional).
- After you’ve cooked it, we can keep the bok choy in the soup and eat it as is.
More about "soup using pork recipes"
22 EASY CAMPBELL SOUP RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
PORK SOUP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
POTATO AND PORK SOUP (USING LEFTOVER PORK) - DON'T WASTE ...
RECIPES USING CHEDDAR CHEESE SOUP - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
RECIPES USING CANNED PORK? | COOKED PORK RECIPES, RECIPES ...
RECIPES USING TOMATO SOUP - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
OUR RECIPES | RECIPES USING CAMPBELL'S SOUP UK
20 EASY GROUND PORK RECIPES - DINNER RECIPES USING GROUND PORK
CHINESE SALTED PORK BONE SOUP - THE WOKS OF LIFE
GAMJATANG (PORK BONE SOUP) - MY KOREAN KITCHEN
QUICK TACO SOUP WITH PULLED PORK | RECIPETIN EATS
SOUP RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
18 EASY RECIPES THAT START WITH CANNED SOUP
MUSHROOM SOUP BAKED PORK CHOPS AND RICE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
LEFTOVER PORK ROAST SOUP - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
PORK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SOUP RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
25 INSTANT POT PORK RECIPES | MYRECIPES