MRS. SIGG'S SNICKERDOODLES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
These wonderful cinnamon-sugar cookies became very popular with my friends at church. My pastor loves them! You will too! Crispy edges, and chewy centers; these cookies are a crowd pleaser for sure!
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 4 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place butter, shortening, 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt; beat just until combined. Shape dough by rounded spoonfuls into balls.
- Place 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl; stir in cinnamon. Roll balls of dough in mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until set but not too hard. Remove immediately from baking sheets.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 92.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 12.4 g, CholesterolContent 12.8 mg, FatContent 4.3 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.8 g, SodiumContent 55.1 mg, SugarContent 6.8 g
SNICKERDOODLE APPLE COBBLER RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Cinnamon, sugar and apples are about as autumnal as a dessert can get. So why not combine everyone’s favorite cinnamon-sugar cookie, snickerdoodles, with apple cobbler? That was the thought that inspired this easy, crowd-size dessert, and thanks to the Betty Crocker Test Kitchens, this mashup works like a charm. The cookie dough crust bakes up cobbler style with a slight chewy top, fluffy center and a perfectly caramely bottom where the spiced apple mixture melds with the crust. So, you end up with deluxe apple cobbler topped with a snickerdoodle cookie crust. The only thing this dessert for 12 really needs is a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! Serve this warm from the oven, so your ice cream gets a little bit melty, and don’t be surprised if someone tries to lick their plate clean.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, softened butter and egg with spoon until soft dough forms. In small bowl, mix 5 teaspoons sugar and 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon until blended. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, stir Filling ingredients until well coated. Spread evenly in baking dish. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly over filling (some apple slices will show). Sprinkle sugar-cinnamon mixture on top.
- Bake 30 to 34 minutes or until cookies are golden brown and edges of fruit filling are bubbly. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve with ice cream or sweetened whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330 , CarbohydrateContent 57 g, CholesterolContent 35 mg, FatContent 2 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, ServingSize 3/4 Cup, SodiumContent 190 mg, SugarContent 39 g, TransFatContent 0 g
TOP 10 FOODS HIGHEST IN CARBOHYDRATES (TO LIMIT OR AVOI…
WHAT REALLY IS JUNK FOOD? - DR. PHIL ... - DR. PHIL MAFFETONE
CHICKPEA COOKIE DOUGH DIP - THE FAMOUS ORIGINAL RECIPE!
BJC | THE BEAUTY AND JOY OF COMPUTING
THE UNHEALTHIEST FOODS MAKING YOUR SUGAR CRAVINGS WORSE ...
C. T. BAUER COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON