PULLED PORK FINISHING SAUCE | ALLRECIPES
This thin, vinegar-based finishing sauce, which differs from a BBQ sauce, is the secret ingredient to kick up my smoked pulled pork. After you've pulled your pork butt, drizzle over the meat and combine. The vinegar adds contrast to the smoky flavor and cuts through the fat in the meat. It also helps mellow out the darker, gamier-tasting parts of the butt. This makes enough for a 8 pound pork butt/shoulder.
Provided by France C
Total Time 10 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 1 serving (1/2 cup)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, Creole seasoning, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Pout into a squeeze bottle and store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 22.8 g, FatContent 0.3 g, FiberContent 0.7 g, ProteinContent 0.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.1 g, SodiumContent 1412.1 mg, SugarContent 20.4 g
SMOKED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BOURBON-ROSEMARY SAUCE RECIPE ...
Because stovetop smoking is so fast, lean pork tenderloin won't become too dry.Plus: F&W's Pork Cooking Guide More Pork Recipes
Provided by Jason Alley
Total Time 2 hours 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a glass dish, mix the bourbon, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice and rosemary sprigs. Add the pork and turn to coat. Let stand for 1 hour, turning the pork every 30 minutes.
- Assemble the smoker by spreading 1/2 cup small, dry hardwood chips over the bottom of the smoker, then placing the drip tray and rack directly on the chips. (To jury-rig a smoker, line a wok or disposable aluminum baking pan with heavy-duty foil and spread with dry wood chips; top with another layer of foil—to catch drips—and a rack. Cover the wok or pan by sealing it tightly with a lid or sheet of foil.)
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a well-ventilated area, set the smoker over high heat. When smoke rises from all sides, set the pork on the rack; reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade. Cover and smoke for 40 seconds; remove from the smoker.
- In an ovenproof skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the pork and season with salt and pepper. Cook over moderate heat until browned all over. Transfer the pork to the oven and roast until pale pink in the center, 15 minutes. Transfer the meat to a carving board and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour off the oil and set the skillet over high heat. Add the reserved marinade and the broth and boil, scraping up any browned bits in the skillet, until reduced to 2/3 cup, 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, swirl in the butter and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the chopped rosemary.
- Slice the pork 1/3 inch thick. Serve with the pan sauce and the Smoked-Onion Soubise.
More about "sauce for smoked pork recipes"
SMOKED PORK BUTT WITH SWEET AND SMOKY BBQ SAUCE AND ...
Total Time 115 minutes
- Place the fish sauce, sugar, lime juice, vinegar, ginger, garlic, lime leaf and chiles in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a stainless steel bowl and whisk in the lime zest and sambal oelek. Set aside.
SMOKED BABY BACK RIBS ON A PELLET GRILL - SMOKED BBQ SOURCE
Total Time 185 minutes
Category Main Course
Calories 929 kcal per serving
- Serve with:
10 BEST SMOKED PORK TENDERLOIN SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST SAUCE FOR SMOKED PORK BUTT RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY SMOKED MOLE SAUCE WITH PORK TENDERLOIN - BONAPPETEACH
SMOKED PORK CHOPS IN MUSTARD-WINE SAUCE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
SMOKED PORK SHOULDER WITH MOLASSES BARBECUE SAUCE ...
PULLED PORK FINISHING SAUCE - FOX VALLEY FOODIE
SMOKED PORK RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
SAUCE RECIPES FOR MEAT AND PORK - THE SPRUCE EATS
PULLED PORK FINISHING SAUCE RECIPE - GRILL MASTER UNIVERSITY
PORK BUTT MOP SAUCE RECIPES
MOPPIN' SAUCE RECIPES FOR BRISKETS, RIBS AND PORK
SMOKY PORK SLIDERS WITH BBQ SAUCE | GORDON RAMSAY'S RECIPES
PULLED PORK WITH TANGY BARBECUE SAUCE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
SMOKED PORK LOIN RECIPE IN A MASTERBUILT ELECTRIC SMOKER