MEDITERRANEAN QUINOA SALAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
An easy to make light salad that can be served with or without chicken for vegetarians.
Provided by Coulter
Categories Quinoa Salad
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Bring the water, bouillon cubes, and garlic to a boil in a saucepan. Stir in the quinoa, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Discard the garlic clove and scrape the quinoa into a large bowl.
- Gently stir the chicken, onion, bell pepper, olives, feta cheese, parsley, chives, and salt into the quinoa. Drizzle with the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Stir until evenly mixed. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 20.1 g, CholesterolContent 44.6 mg, FatContent 13.9 g, FiberContent 2.4 g, ProteinContent 18.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.2 g, SodiumContent 713.1 mg, SugarContent 2.5 g
QUINOA FIESTA ENCHILADA BAKE - DELICIOUS HEALTHY RECIPES ...
Quinoa Fiesta Enchilada Bake made with quinoa, black beans, corn, cilantro and green chiles topped with a quick homemade enchilada sauce and cheesy goodness!
Provided by Gina
Total Time 60 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 12 baking dish with oil.
- In a medium saucepan cook the quinoa with 1 3/4 cups broth according to package instructions; when cooked, fluff with a fork and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan heat the oil over medium low heat. Add the garlic and saute until golden, about 1 - 2 minutes. Add the tomato sauce, 1/4 tsp kosher salt, cumin, 1/4 cup broth and chipotle en adobo. If it's too thick, add 2 tbsp water to thin out. Bring to a boil and simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the cooked quinoa, green chiles, corn, black beans and 1/4 cup cilantro. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese and mix will. Place into the baking dish and spread out. Top with the enchilada sauce and remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake until hot the cheese is melted, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- To serve, top with avocado, scallions and remaining fresh cilantro. Cut into 6 pieces and serve right away.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 /6, Calories 331 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 44 g, ProteinContent 17.5 g, FatContent 12 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.5 g, CholesterolContent 15 mg, SodiumContent 735 mg, FiberContent 7 g, SugarContent 6 g
HOW TO COOK PERFECT QUINOA & 10 QUINOA RECIPES - COOKIE ...
WILD RICE STUFFING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ORGANIC QUINOA & BROWN RICE | MICROWAVE RICE | SEEDS OF ...
QUINOA AND BLACK BEAN CHILI | ALLRECIPES
GRILLABLE VEGGIE BURGER | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
RICE PILAFS AND BLENDS PRODUCTS | NEAREAST.COM
DETOX MOROCCAN LENTIL SOUP - SIMPLY QUINOA
QUINOA ENCHILADA CASSEROLE - DAMN DELICIOUS
RECIPES | MINUTE® RICE