PINA COLADA COOKIES II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
These are delicious tropical tasting cookies. I took fourth place in the Land O'Lakes National Butter cookie contest at the L.A. Fair for these. Enjoy!!!
Provided by Christie Bayless
Categories Desserts Fruit Desserts Pineapple Dessert Recipes
Yield 2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Stir in the eggs, pina colada oil, and rum extract, mix well. Stir in the dry ingredients until just combined. Using a large wooden spoon, stir in the drained pineapple, coconut, white chocolate chips, and nuts. Cover bowl, and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into golf ball sized balls, place 2 1/2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 52.3 g, CholesterolContent 26.7 mg, FatContent 28.2 g, FiberContent 2.2 g, ProteinContent 5.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 13.8 g, SodiumContent 177.6 mg, SugarContent 34.3 g
PINA COLADA MACAROONS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I love the tropical taste of these chewy delights. It's important to dice the pineapple very small so it does not overwhelm the other flavors.
Provided by kismet59
Categories Desserts Cookies Macaroon Recipes
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 18 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Combine the flour, coconut, pineapple, macadamia nuts, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk, rum extract, and vanilla extract. Drop golf ball-sized scoops of the dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until coconut is toasted, 12 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 241.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 33 g, CholesterolContent 7.4 mg, FatContent 11.3 g, FiberContent 2.7 g, ProteinContent 3.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.6 g, SodiumContent 109.6 mg, SugarContent 20.4 g
More about "pina colada cookie recipes recipes"
PINA COLADA COOKIES – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Category Cookies, Brownies and Bars
Calories 121 kcal per serving
- Rotate cookie sheets on racks every six minutes during baking time.
PINA COLADA TRUFFLES - HOW TO MAKE PINA COLADA TRUFFLES
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Category cocktail party, picnic, dessert
- Use a food processor to crush Oreos into fine crumbs. Add cookie crumbs to a large bowl. Add cream cheese, crushed pineapple, and rum and stir until evenly combined. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into small balls. Place on prepared baking sheet and freeze until slightly hardened, about 30 minutes. Then roll balls until smooth. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips and coconut oil together in 30 second intervals. Working one at a time, dip frozen balls in melted chocolate and return to baking sheet. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate until chocolate is hardened, 15 minutes, or until ready to serve.
PINA COLADA COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOLIDAY PIÑA COLADA COOKIES | PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT
PIÑA COLADA COOKIES
PINA COLADA COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PINA COLADA COOKIES - DELICIOUS FAMILY RECIPES, FUN FOOD ...
PINA COLADA COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PINA COLADA MADELEINE COOKIES RECIPE | INGRID HOFFMANN ...
WHITE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLED PINA COLADA COOKIES RECIPE ...
PINA COLADA BARS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
PIÑA COLADA RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
DIETITIAN SHARES HER DELICIOUS RECIPE FOR PINA COLADAS ...
PINA COLADA DRINK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PINA COLADA COOKIES | RECIPE | COOKING RECIPES, COOKIE BAR ...
PINA COLADAS (FROZEN PINA COLADA RECIPE) - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
PINA COLADA POKE CAKE RECIPES
PINA COLADA PUDDING RUM CAKE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
NON ALCOHOLIC PINA COLADAS (VIRGIN) - LAUREN'S LATEST