HOW TO MAKE CHEESE STICKS | ALLRECIPES
These super-simple breadsticks are easy, cheesy, and there's no dough to make because we're going to use frozen puff pastry for this. They're very cool for entertaining.
Provided by Chef John
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 9 breadsticks
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place a sheet of frozen puff pastry dough onto a floured work surface and allow dough to thaw just until it can be unfolded. Unfold dough into a flat sheet; brush top of puff pastry dough with olive oil. Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle white Cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese onto the dough, covering the surface. Top with a piece of plastic wrap; press cheese and seasonings firmly into the dough with your fingers or by laying a sheet pan onto the dough over the plastic and pressing it down.
- Remove plastic and use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut the dough down the seam lines into thirds; cut each third lengthwise into thirds for a total of 9 breadsticks.
- Pick up a dough strip, place it seasoned side down on the work surface, and twist from both ends 8 or 9 times to make a rolled tube of dough with the seasoned side out. Place breadsticks onto prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese over the sticks. Roll the sticks lightly to even up their shapes and pick up and press any dropped cheese onto the surfaces.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes; flip and continue baking until breadsticks are browned and crisp, 10 to 20 more minutes. If you pick up a stick by one end and it droops, bake for several more minutes. Cool on a wire rack before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 183.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 12.4 g, CholesterolContent 5.3 mg, FatContent 13.2 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 3.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.9 g, SodiumContent 134.4 mg, SugarContent 0.2 g
STOVETOP RICE PUDDING RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
This is my mom’s recipe, which she called creamy steamed rice. Although many people would eat it for dessert, it was one of my favorite breakfasts when I was growing up. My family considers it a real treat.
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large heavy saucepan, bring water to a boil over medium-high heat; stir in rice and salt. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. , Stir in milk and sugar. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 30-40 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat; stir in butter. , Serve warm or chilled. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and fruit if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283 calories, FatContent 9g fat (6g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 32mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 316mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 43g carbohydrate (24g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 7g protein.
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT SUSHI RICE AT HOME | ALLRECIPES
THE BEST RICE RECIPES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY | MAHATMA® RICE
26 STAY-AT-HOME JAPANESE RECIPES EVERYONE CAN MAKE • JUST ...
RECIPES | CAROLINA® RICE
HOW TO MAKE SUSHI RICE IN A RICE COOKER
VENISON SNACK STICKS - SPORTSMANS TABLE RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE SUSHI RICE IN A RICE COOKER: 15 STEPS (WITH ...
HOW TO MAKE STICKY RICE - THE SPRUCE EATS
TOP 25 SUSHI RECIPES - MAKE MY SUSHIMAKE MY SUSHI
HOW TO MAKE RICE IN AN INSTANT POT (INSTANT POT RICE ...
WEEKEND SPECIAL: MAKE CAFE-STYLE MOZZARELLA STICKS TO SATE ...
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
HEALTHY CHICKEN & RICE RECIPES | EATINGWELL
WHAT TO SERVE WITH FISH STICKS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
10 BEST RICE CHEX CEREAL RECIPES | YUMMLY
RICE VERMICELLI - WIKIPEDIA
10 BEST RICE PAPER WRAPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SHORTBREAD WITH RICE FLOUR RECIPES