TASTY BAKED MAC N CHEESE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I love this recipe because it's taken me so long to actually get a good tasting noodle and not just a good tasting piece of cheese on top. This recipe was just trial and error and it's really really good in my opinion. I'm really looking for feedback on this recipe. Thanks so much! This is really good even days after for leftovers. The cheese remelts and the flavor really sets in. Enjoy!
Provided by Eva Maria
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until almost cooked through and firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Sprinkle macaroni with 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir 1/2 cup butter into the pasta.
- Mix 1/4 cup butter, sour cream, cream cheese, sharp Cheddar cheese, and egg yolk together in a bowl. Stir flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, cayenne pepper, and milk into the sour cream mixture.
- Spread 1/4 cup sour cream sauce over bottom of prepared baking dish. Stir remaining sour cream sauce into macaroni. Pour macaroni into baking dish atop sauce layer; sprinkle mild Cheddar cheese over the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and cheese topping has melted, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 455.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 31.3 g, CholesterolContent 98.2 mg, FatContent 29.7 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 16 g, SaturatedFatContent 18.4 g, SodiumContent 532.4 mg, SugarContent 2.2 g
MAC-N-CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
BEST...PIZZA...EVER!! This is the basic recipe. Add your favorite flavors to make it personal. Suggestions: Bacon, onion, avocado, tomato, havarti cheese, Gruyere cheese.
Provided by MissaLissa
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 1 pizza
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 10x15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust and place on the prepared baking pan.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir flour with butter until it has a slightly toasted fragrance, about 2 minutes. Whisk in milk and simmer until thickened, whisking constantly, 2 more minutes. Stir in processed cheese cubes. Let the cheese cubes melt, stirring often, to make a smooth cheese sauce.
- Spread about 3/4 cup of cheese sauce onto the pizza crust. Stir cooked macaroni into remaining cheese sauce in the saucepan and spoon the macaroni and cheese onto the crust in an even layer. Sprinkle top of pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is lightly browned and the mozzarella cheese is golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 411.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 39.3 g, CholesterolContent 56.3 mg, FatContent 19.7 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 18.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 11.1 g, SodiumContent 897.1 mg, SugarContent 7.4 g
More about "ground beef mac n cheese recipes"
MAC AND CHEESE – INSTANT POT RECIPES
- Salt to taste.
35+ FABULOUS GROUND BEEF RECIPES | MYRECIPES
150+ BEST GROUND BEEF RECIPES - EASY HAMBURGER MEAT DISHES
65+ CROCK-POT HAMBURGER/GROUND BEEF RECIPES
30-MINUTE GROUND BEEF RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
50 BEST GROUND BEEF RECIPES - EASY GROUND BEEF DISHES
25 MAC 'N' CHEESE RECIPES - TASTY
80 SUPER EASY GROUND BEEF DINNERS | TASTE OF HOME