GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND RECIPE - EASY GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES ...
A gluten-free flour blend recipe that is versatile and works well with most gluten-free recipes.
Provided by Chrystal
Total Time 5 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0S
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Mix all the gluten-free flours and starches in a large zipper storage bag or a bowl.
- Store flour blend in an airtight container.
- Shake the container before using in case any gluten-free flours have settled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290 calories, CarbohydrateContent 67 grams carbohydrates, CholesterolContent 0 milligrams cholesterol, FatContent 1 grams fat, FiberContent 2 grams fiber, ProteinContent 4 grams protein, SaturatedFatContent 0 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1 cup, SodiumContent 16 grams sodium, SugarContent 2 grams sugar, TransFatContent 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFatContent 1 grams unsaturated fat
GLUTEN-FREE ALMOND FLOUR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | ALLRECIPES
Almond flour is the secret ingredient in these crisp and tender chocolate chip cookies. For chewiest cookies, enjoy these warm from the oven. If you prefer them a bit crisp, wait until they've cooled before biting into one (or several). Store any remaining cookies at room temperature - a cookie jar keeps them handy!
Provided by King Arthur Flour
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips King Arthur Flour
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 14 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet, or line it with parchment.
- Combine the brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and butter, and mix until smooth.
- Mix in the vanilla, egg, and almond flour, stirring to combine. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl, then mix for 1 minute at medium speed.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough one level tablespoon at a time onto the prepared baking sheet; a tablespoon cookie scoop works well here.
- Gently flatten the cookies to about 3/8-inch thick.
- Bake the cookies for 9 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven. Allow them to cool on the pan for 2 minutes, then carefully transfer them to a rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 10.6 g, CholesterolContent 17.6 mg, FatContent 12.4 g, FiberContent 2.1 g, ProteinContent 4.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.8 g, SodiumContent 107.8 mg, SugarContent 7.2 g
ALL PURPOSE GLUTEN FREE FLOUR RECIPES | BRANDS, BLENDS AND ...
CONVERTING RECIPES USING GLUTEN FREE FLOUR - GFJULES
17+ CLASSIC BOB'S RED MILL GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR RECIPES
GLUTEN FREE 1-TO-1 BAKING FLOUR - BOB'S RED MILL NATURAL FOODS
GLUTEN FREE CROISSANT RECIPE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES ...
BEST GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND RECIPES
12 RECIPES USING KING ARTHUR GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR - CHEF JANET
RECIPES | EAT! GLUTEN-FREE