BAKED PORK CHOPS AND RICE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Growing up, this was a staple in my home. This is a great recipe because the pork and rice cook in the same dish. The rice is flavorful and the pork chops come out nice and tender.
Provided by rev'd up chef
Total Time 1 hours 25 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer onion to a plate.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt over all sides of each pork chop. Place pork chops in the same large skillet and cook until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Mix beef consomme and water together in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour rice into the broth mixture; add caramelized onion. Gently arrange pork chops over rice in a single layer. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is cooked through, 45 to 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 469.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 40.6 g, CholesterolContent 82.3 mg, FatContent 19.2 g, FiberContent 1.2 g, ProteinContent 30.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 8.4 g, SodiumContent 326 mg, SugarContent 1.7 g
BAKED PORK CHOPS I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A pork chop recipe that is quick and easy. You may have all the ingredients already in the house. Try serving over rice.
Provided by bdld
Total Time 2 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 30 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste. Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl. Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl. After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 457.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 36 g, CholesterolContent 128.5 mg, FatContent 19.9 g, FiberContent 1.5 g, ProteinContent 29.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.9 g, SodiumContent 1142.4 mg, SugarContent 3.4 g
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS (EASY ONE PAN ... - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH ONION MIX SOUP RECIPE - (4.6/5)
EASY BAKED PORK CHOPS (SO JUICY!) | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
OVEN BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - THE COZY COOK
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH DIJON CREAM SAUCE - CREME DE LA ...
SLOW COOKER SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
LEMON GARLIC MARINATED GRILLED PORK CHOPS | RECIPETIN EATS