CHICKEN & PASTA SALAD RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
For a speedy, superhealthy supper this pasta dish is just the thing - save leftovers for lunch the next day
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Mix the pepper and onion with 1 tsp oil and roast for 20 mins.
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile put the chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film and bash with a rolling pin until they’re about 1cm thick. Mix remaining oil, herbs, chilli and garlic then rub all over the chicken. Heat a griddle or barbecue and cook for 3-4 mins on each side.
- Slice the chicken on a board, scrape into the pasta with any juices, plus the roasted onion and pepper, cherry tomatoes, rocket, vinegar and seasoning. Toss together and eat warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 470 calories, FatContent 6 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 1 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 64 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 7 grams sugar, FiberContent 4 grams fiber, ProteinContent 44 grams protein, SodiumContent 0.26 milligram of sodium
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
This old-fashioned chicken noodle soup welcomes you home from the cold. One taste and you'll see why it's one of Betty's Best.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 55 minutes
Prep Time 55 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Remove excess fat from chicken. In Dutch oven or stock pot, place chicken, giblets (except liver) and neck. Add remaining chicken and broth ingredients; heat to boiling. Skim foam from broth; reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Remove chicken from broth. Cool chicken about 10 minutes or just until cool enough to handle. Strain broth through cheesecloth-lined strainer; discard vegetables. Remove skin and bones from chicken. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces. Skim and discard fat from broth. Use immediately, or cover and refrigerate broth and chicken in separate containers up to 24 hours or freeze for future use.
- Add enough water to broth to measure 5 cups. In Dutch oven, heat broth, sliced carrots, sliced celery, chopped onion and bouillon granules to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Stir in noodles and chicken. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered 7 to 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190 , CarbohydrateContent 10 g, CholesterolContent 80 mg, FatContent 1 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 25 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 1120 mg
More about "cold pasta salad chicken recipes"
CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES - TESCO REAL FOOD
COLORFUL SPIRAL PASTA SALAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 20 minutes
Category Lunch, Side Dishes
Calories 149 calories per serving
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse in cold water., Transfer to a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, olives, salt and pepper. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
10 BEST COLD PASTA SALAD RECIPES - YUMMLY
OUR BEST COLD PASTA SALAD RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
COLD TUNA PASTA SALAD | SIDE DISH | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA SALAD - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
VEGETARIAN PASTA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HEALTHY PASTA SALAD RECIPES - EATINGWELL
PASTA SALAD RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
PASTA SALAD RECIPES - BBC FOOD
NESTLé RECIPES - GOOD FOOD, GOOD LIFE | OFFICIAL GOODNES™
TOP CHEF | BRAVO TV OFFICIAL SITE
THE BEST GRILLED CHICKEN BOW TIE PASTA SALAD RECIPE
BEST HOMEMADE ITALIAN PASTA SALAD - TASTES BETTER FROM SCR…