BACON POTATO-CHIP CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
In the venerable tradition of kitchen sink and compost cookies aka cookies with lots of (unexpected) add-ins, comes these salty-sweet treats. We use dark chocolate to balance the saltiness of the bacon pieces and potato chips.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Cookie Recipes
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Yield Makes 20
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Beat together butter and sugars with a mixer on medium-high until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add vanilla and egg, and beat on medium until combined.
- Add flour mixture and beat on low until just combined. Stir in finely chopped bacon, chocolate, and potato chips.
- Roll dough into 20 balls (about 2 tablespoons each). Place cookies 2 inches apart on two parchment-lined baking sheets, flatten with the palm of your hand, and top each piece with a slice of bacon. Bake until golden, 13 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack.
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don’t use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. And that’s it! With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that’s textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Absolutely perfect!
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies).
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, CarbohydrateContent 34 grams, FatContent 14 grams, FiberContent 1 gram, ProteinContent 3 grams, SugarContent 23 grams
Find the sweet chocolate chip cookie of your dreams. All the classic recipes, plus new ideas, video tips, and helpful baking hints. Our 10 Best Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipes of All Time Are Real Weeknight Winners It's no secret that we at Allrecipes love ...
POTATO CHIP CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK - EASY RECIPES, HEALTHY EATING IDEAS AND CHEF RECIPE VIDEOS | FOOD NETWORK
Get Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe from Food Network Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter ...
CHOCOLATE POTATO CHIP CLUSTERS | RENEE'S KITCHEN ADVENTURES
13/2/2015 · Smooth milk chocolate all smashed up with potato chips for an irresistible sweet-salty sensation! I don't buy potato chips regularly. That doesn't mean they don't end up in my pantry, because my husband has a serious chip addiction that he feeds regularly, and I seem to always end up having chips in my pantry.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE - WIKIPEDIA
A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Chocolate chip cookies originated in the United States around 1938, when Ruth Graves Wakefield chopped up a Nestlé semi-sweet chocolate bar and added the chopped chocolate to a cookie recipe. ...
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Many of our potato salad recipes call for some mustard, but we've rounded up our very best recipes that pack a powerfully mustard-y punch. You'll find crowd-pleasing options for your next potluck, old-fashioned side dishes that'll satisfy the whole family, and restaurant-worthy ideas that'll impress everyone at your table in this collection of our best mustard potato salad recipes.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat.This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. After just ...
CHOCOLATE-COVERED POTATO CHIPS RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
Get Chocolate-Covered Potato Chips Recipe from Food Network Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave. Dip each chip two-thirds of the way into the melted ...
INSTANT JELLO PUDDING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
1/9/2020 · Beat until creamy. Then beat in eggs. Gradually add flour, soda, chips and nuts. Batter will be stiff. Drop by teaspoonful, about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Makes 7 dozen. For chocolate chip cookies, use