GRANDMA RITA'S SOFT BUTTER ROLLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Want a roll that stays soft for days? Try these fluffy, soft rolls made with butter and love. This is my Grandma's recipe. The rolls are quick to rise due to the two packages of yeast. A special thanks to Baking Nana for writing the directions that are clear and easy to follow.
Provided by Lela
Total Time 1 hours 55 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 18 large rolls
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Pour milk into a glass 2-cup measuring cup and heat in the microwave until it starts to boil and climb the sides, about 1 minute. Add butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt to the scalded milk; set aside to cool until it gets below 110 degrees F (45 degrees C).
- Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water in a large bowl. Let stand until the yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 10 minutes.
- Pour milk mixture into the yeast mixture; add 2 cups bread flour and egg. Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition, until the dough is smooth and a little tacky.
- Turn dough out onto a sheet of flour-dusted waxed paper and lightly knead to pull dough together; shape into a ball. Place dough in a large, lightly-oiled bowl, and turn to coat. Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide dough into thirds. Break each third into six evenly sized balls and arrange onto prepared baking sheet. Cover balls with a towel to rise further for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 21.1 g, CholesterolContent 16.7 mg, FatContent 3.4 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 3.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.9 g, SodiumContent 156.1 mg, SugarContent 3.6 g
DELICIOUS DINNER BUNS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Make and share this Delicious Dinner Buns recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 14-16 buns
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of warm milk with sugar and yeast.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes until frothy.
- In another bowl, combine the egg and remaining 1/2 cup of warm milk and the melted butter.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with a dough hook, combine flour and salt.
- Add the yeast mixture and egg mixture to the flour.
- With the mixer on low speed, start mixing, then increase the speed as flour is incorporated.
- Continue to mix for another 2 minutes or until the dough comes together.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Form dough into a ball and place into a lightly greased large bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Leave overnight in the refrigerator or alternatley, let proof in a warm area until doubled in size for about 45 minutes.
- Punch dough down and turn out onto a very lightly floured surface.
- Tear off pieces of dough and form 14 to 16 - 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll them between your hands to make a smooth ball.
- Place the dough balls in a buttered 8" x 8" pan or an 8" round pan, so the dough balls are touching each other.
- Cover with plastic wrap and then with a damp cloth or towel and let rest in a warm area for about 40 minute or until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and milk to make an egg wash.
- Using a pastry brush, generously coat the top of the dough buns with the egg wash.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven for about 18 to 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Pull apart at the dinner table and serve with butter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 164.5, FatContent 4.9, SaturatedFatContent 2.7, CholesterolContent 40.8, SodiumContent 290.9, CarbohydrateContent 25.2, FiberContent 0.9, SugarContent 4.7, ProteinContent 4.6
More about "butt buns recipes"
GRANDMOTHER'S OLD FASHIONED BUTTER ROLL RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Category Bread, Quick Bread Recipes
Calories 409.7 calories per serving
- Bake in preheated oven until brown, about 30 to 40 minutes.
MAN BUNS RECIPE | BON APPÉTIT
- Serve immediately with mustard, pickles, and beer.
STEAMED PORK BUNS | MARTHA STEWART
- To serve, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover baking dish with parchment paper-lined aluminum foil; transfer to oven until warmed, 15 to 20 minutes. Brush hoisin sauce on the bottom half of each bun. Top with 2 to 3 slices of pork, cucumbers, and scallions. Serve immediately.
GOLDEN PULL-APART BUTTER BUNS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CORGI BUTT BUNS! - YOUTUBE
THESE CORGI BUTT BUNS FILLED WITH APPLE JELLY AND CUSTARD ...
CORGI BUTT BUNS ARE MY NEW FAVORITE THING | ART & HOME
RHODES "BUTT" ROLLS - JUST ME HEATHER B
MADE CORGI BUTT BUNS! I ROLLED PARM AND ROSEMARY IN ONE ...
MOM'S HOMEMADE BUNS - THE RECIPE REBEL
CORGI BUTT BUNS. HOKKAIDO MILK BREAD (NYTIMES) WITH ...
??????? | ??????? | TIGER BUTT MOLTEN LAVA STEAMED BUNS ...
GUA BAO (PORK BELLY BAO BUNS) - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
MOM'S HOMEMADE BUNS - THE RECIPE REBEL
VENKATESH BHAT MAKES MANGALORE BUNS | SOFT BUNS RECIPE IN ...
10 BEST HOMEMADE HONEY BUNS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED HAM BUTT - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HOW TO MAKE BAO BUNS WITH STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS | EAT ...
RECIPE: SLOW-ROASTED MAPLE PORK ON BUNS
ROAST PORK BUTT IN OVEN RECIPE (SUPER EASY) - TASTY BASTARD