HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Make and share this Hamburger Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 16 cupcakes, 16-18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine all ingredients except bread slices and mix well.
- Trim crusts from bread slices, butter cupcake pans OR one side of bread slice.
- Place bread slices in cupcake tin with butter side down and shape into pan.
- Fill with meat mixture (full) and bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or until meat is browned and cooked to temperature.
- Remove and serve.
- This recipe freezes well.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163.8, FatContent 6.7, SaturatedFatContent 2.6, CholesterolContent 33.2, SodiumContent 281.8, CarbohydrateContent 16.4, FiberContent 0.8, SugarContent 1.4, ProteinContent 8.9
CHEESEBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE | COOKING CHANNEL
A good joke can spread throughout the Internet between the time you go to bed and the time you wake up, leading to an inbox filled with funny pictures. These viral images are often referred to as "memes" and have been a mainstay of the Internet for many years. Some of the earliest memes were jokes about cheeseburgers and have been transformed into these tasty cupcakes. You can have as many as you'd like.
Provided by Cooking Channel
Total Time 2 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 32
- For the brownie: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch metal baking pan. Line the bottom and two sides of the pan with parchment paper (leave an overhang to make it easier to take out of the pan). In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Add the oil, milk, vanilla, and egg. Whisk until well combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely in the pan.
- For the butter cake cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 cups of 2 muffin tins with paper liners. (Or use 1 muffin tin and bake in two batches.) In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, almond meal, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. In a second large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the butter until softened. Add the superfine sugar and beat until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in the vanilla. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- On low speed, alternate adding the flour mixture and the milk to the butter mixture, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Fill the cupcake liners two-thirds full with batter. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Let the cupcakes cool completely before decorating.
- Assemble the burgers: Use the round cookie cutter to cut out "hamburger patties" from the brownies. Halve the cupcakes horizontally with a straight edge (not serrated) knife. Place the brownie burgers on the bottom halves of the cupcakes.
- Decorate the cupcakes: Mix half of the buttercream frosting with yellow food coloring until it is the color of cheese. Scoop the frosting into a decorating bag fitted with a #48 tip and pipe it to look like cheese slices on your patties. Tint the other half of the buttercream frosting with red food coloring until you reach the desired shade of bright red. Scoop the frosting into a decorating bag fitted with a #10 tip and pipe it to look like a tomato on top of the cheese. Mix the flaked coconut with liquid green food coloring until it is light green, resembling lettuce. Sprinkle the coconut flakes on top of the red frosting. Place the top half of each cupcake on top. Scatter white sprinkles on top of the cupcakes to look like sesame seeds. Use baking tweezers for more control.
More about "burger cupcake recipes"
JUICY LUCY BURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
- Gently place cupcake tops on each frosted bottom half. Refrigerate until about 20 minutes before serving time.
BIG BURGER CAKE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 2 hours 50 minutes
Calories 415 per serving
- Drizzle side of middle layer with preserves to look like ketchup. Place remaining (rounded) layer on top. Frost with remaining frosting. Immediately sprinkle top of cake with sesame seed.
CHEESEBURGER CAKE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 1 hours 30 minutes
- Assemble the burger: Put the chocolate patty on the bottom bun, then drape the orange fondant on top. Frost the bowl-shaped cake with the remaining light brown frosting; place on the patty. Press the rice cereal into the frosting.
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 30 minutes
Category Main Dishes, Burger Recipes, Hamburgers
Calories 444.5 calories per serving
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
29 BEST BURGER RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE - SUGARHERO
HOW TO MAKE HAMBURGER CUPCAKES RECIPE
EASY HAMBURGER CUPCAKE - BEST FRIENDS FOR FROSTING
120 BEST HAMBURGER CUPCAKES IDEAS | HAMBURGER CUPCAKES ...
10 BEST GROUND BEEF CUPCAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
APRIL FOOLS' PRANK TRICK FOOD RECIPE - MINI CUPCAKE BURGER ...
HAMBURGER CAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BURGER CAKE ON FOX ...
BEAUTIFUL BURGER BUNS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
SWEET HAMBURGER CAKE | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
19 INSANELY GOOD BURGER RECIPE IDEAS YOU HAVE TO TRY AT ...
CRAZY CUPCAKES: ONE EASY CUPCAKE RECIPE WITH ENDLESS ...
CHEESE BURGER CAKE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
BURGER CAKE - CO-OP RECIPES
UNIQUE BURGER RECIPES - 9 IMAGES - 16 CREATIVE CUPCAKE ...