SIMPLE BROCCOLINI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This quick broccolini dish is delicious, good for you, and full of garlicky, lemony flavor. Broccolini is more tender than broccoli and has a milder flavor. I love the mix of textures; the crunchy stems and the softer florets that soak up sauce are a great combination.
Provided by JUMAHA
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Fill a large skillet with 1 to 2 inches of water and bring to a boil; add broccolini and cook until bright green, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer broccolini to a strainer and drain water from skillet.
- Heat olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in the hot oil until golden and fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Return broccolini to frying pan using tongs; cook and stir until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Squeeze lemon juice over broccoli and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calories, CarbohydrateContent 17.5 g, FatContent 13.6 g, FiberContent 3.2 g, ProteinContent 8.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.9 g, SodiumContent 145.2 mg, SugarContent 5.4 g
BROCCOLI BOLOGNESE WITH ORECCHIETTE RECIPE | BON APPÉTIT
Broccoli and sausage pair up for an indulgent veg-heavy pasta dinner.
Provided by Adam Rapoport
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook broccoli in a large pot of salted boiling water until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer broccoli to a colander and let cool (save pot of water for cooking pasta). Chop broccoli into small pieces; set aside.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium. Cook garlic, shaking skillet occasionally, until it starts to turn golden, about 2 minutes. Transfer garlic to a small bowl. Cook sausage and a generous pinch of red pepper flakes, breaking up meat into smaller pieces with a wooden spoon and stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 6–8 minutes.
- Bring reserved pot of water to a boil and cook pasta until barely al dente, about 9 minutes (set a timer for 3 minutes less than the package instructions; it will cook more in the skillet).
- Meanwhile, ladle about ½ cup pasta cooking liquid from pot into skillet with sausage and add garlic and blanched broccoli. Keep mixture at a low simmer, stirring often and mashing with a potato masher to break up sausage even more, until pasta is finished cooking.
- Using a spider or slotted spoon, transfer pasta to skillet, then ladle in ½ cup pasta water. Cook, stirring, until pasta absorbs most of the liquid and is just al dente, about 4 minutes. Add butter and stir until melted, then transfer pasta to a large bowl. Gradually add 1½ oz. Parmesan, tossing constantly until you have a glossy, emulsified sauce.
- Serve pasta topped with more Parmesan and red pepper flakes and a drizzle of oil.
ADDICTED TO RECIPES: ROASTED BROCCOLETTI
GARLIC ROASTED BROCCOLETTE | EARTHBOUND FARM | ORGANIC ...
PAN-STEAMED BROCCOLETTI | WEGMANS
STEAKHOUSE BROCCOLETTI - PERO FAMILY FARMS - SUSTAINABLE ...
PASTA WITH BROCCOLETTI RECIPE – ITALY FOOD ROOTS
27 BROCCOLI RECIPES YOU’LL WANT TO MAKE TONIGHT | BON APPÉTIT
HOW TO COOK BROCCOLINI ITALIAN STYLE. EASY, SIMPLE RECIPE!
10 BEST BROCCOLI SIDE DISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY GARLICKY SAUTEED BROCCOLINI - SHE LOVES BISCOTTI
SIMPLE SAUTEED BROCCOLINI RECIPE WITH GARLIC AND PARMESAN
EASY TWO-STEP SAUTÉED BROCCOLI RECIPE
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BROCOLINI TM, BROCCOLETTI ...
SERIOUSLY, THE BEST BROCCOLI OF YOUR LIFE - ERREN'S KITCHEN
WHAT IS BROCCOLINI AND HOW IS IT USED? - THE SPRUCE EATS
BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - EASY, CHEESY & ONLY 4 ...