PUMPKIN CAKE ROLL WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING - MCCORMICK
Everyone will be impressed when you bring out this pumpkin cake roll at dessert time.
Provided by McCormick
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Line pan with wax paper; butter paper. Mix granulated sugar, flour, baking powder, 2 teaspoons of the pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl. Stir in eggs and pumpkin until well blended and smooth. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Place clean kitchen towel on work surface; dust with 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar. Loosen cake around sides of pan with small knife. Turn out onto sugared towel, wax paper-side up. Fold 1 side of towel over short side of cake, then roll up cake jelly-roll style. Cool cake completely.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla and remaining 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl until well blended and smooth. Stir in walnuts, if desired. Unroll cake onto towel. Peel off wax paper. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cake. Using towel, roll up cake and place seam-side down on serving platter. Trim ends of cake.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Sprinkle cake with additional confectioners' sugar just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255 Calories
MOIST PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFINS WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
These pumpkin spice muffins are yummy, and can be eaten plain for breakfast or iced with gloopy cream cheese frosting for dessert.
Provided by Ree Drummond
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 0S
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 20
- For the muffins: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Generously grease 12 muffin tins. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Cut in the butter with two knives or a pastry blender until it is fully incorporated. In a separate bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, egg, and vanilla. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture. Add the raisins, if using. Fold gently until the mixture is just combined. Pour into the greased muffin tin- the batter hardly ever fills all twelve unless you keep it down to 1/2 full. For the topping- in a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle all over the top of each unbaked muffin. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove and allow to cool completely. Ice with cream cheese frosting, if desired. For the frosting: Combine the butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix all ingredients on high until soft and whipped. Spread onto completely cooled muffins, or place into a large pastry bag with a large star tip and go crazy! Store in the fridge, as icing will soften at room temperature.
More about "pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese filling recipes"
PUMPKIN-CREAM CHEESE PIE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 5 hours 30 minutes
Calories 380 per serving
- Cover edge of crust with 2- to 3-inch strip of foil to prevent excessive browning; remove foil for last 15 minutes of baking. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Cover loosely and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store covered in refrigerator.
PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - SKINNYTASTE
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 170 kcal per serving
- Let them cool before serving.
PUMPKIN BREAD WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE BEST PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE - TOPPED WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
EASY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE + CREAM CHEESE WHIPPED CREAM!
10 BEST SPICE CAKE WITH CAKE MIX RECIPES - YUMMLY
PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE BARS - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
PUMPKIN CUPCAKES RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
10 RECIPES USING SPICE CAKE MIX - RECIPELION.COM
PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE SWIRL MUFFINS - THE NOVICE CHEF
CREAM CHEESE-FILLED PUMPKIN BREAD - AVERIE COOKS
PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS (STARBUCKS COPYCAT!) - THIS ...
16 DELICIOUS RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE WITH A CAN OF PUMPKIN ...