CREAMY PEPPER JACK CHEESE SOUP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Make this creamy pepperjack cheese soup in minutes. Seasoned with grated onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and a splash of hot sauce, it's perfect for an easy weeknight supper.
Provided by Austin Geraldson
Categories Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes Soup Recipes
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook until the flour begins to turn golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add onion and garlic, cook until the onion softens and turns translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in chicken broth and milk. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes until thickened and smooth.
- Remove from the heat and immediately whisk in the shredded cheese until it has melted and the soup is smooth. Season with Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and black pepper. Ladle in to serving bowls, and sprinkle with cilantro to garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 15.7 g, CholesterolContent 130.4 mg, FatContent 40.7 g, FiberContent 0.6 g, ProteinContent 24.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 23.7 g, SodiumContent 704.6 mg, SugarContent 7 g
PEPPER JACK CHEESE BALL RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Spice up the appetizer table with this south-of-the-border take on a cheese ball. Pepper Jack cheese turns up the heat, cilantro and lime add fresh zest and a crushed tortilla-chip coating adds crunch.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In food processor, place cheeses, lime juice and onion powder. Cover; process until well mixed. Spoon into medium bowl. Stir in olives and cilantro.
- Place crushed tortilla chips on waxed paper. Spoon cheese mixture onto chips. Roll to coat cheese ball with chips. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190 , CarbohydrateContent 12 g, CholesterolContent 25 mg, FatContent 1 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 6 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 310 mg, SugarContent 1 g, TransFatContent 1 1/2 g
More about "pepperjack cheese calories recipes"
PEPPER JACK MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Calories 456 calories per serving
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving, baked with topping.
PEPPER JACK STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 45 minutes
Cuisine North America, Mexican
Calories 292 calories per serving
- Cut cheese into two 2-1/4x1x3/4-in. strips. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place a strip of cheese down the center of each chicken breast half; fold chicken over cheese and secure with toothpicks. Rub Mexican seasoning over chicken., In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks.
CALORIES IN PEPPERJACK CHEESE - CALORIE, FAT, CARB, FIBER ...
CALORIES IN PEPPER JACK - CALORIE, FAT, CARB, FIBER ...
CALORIES IN GREAT VALUE PEPPER JACK CHEESE - CALORIE, FAT ...
PEPPERJACK CUBES CHEESE NUTRITION FACTS - EAT THIS MUCH
CALORIES IN PEPPER JACK CHEESE AND NUTRITION FACTS
PEPPER JACK CHEESE MAKING RECIPE
APPETIZERS WITH PEPPER JACK CHEESE RECIPES
PEPPER JACK CHEESE STICKS
PEPPER JACK CHEESE NUTRITION FACTS - EAT THIS MUCH
PEPPER JACK CHEESE - HOW IT’S MADE, CURIOSITIES AND RECIPE ...
PEPPERJACK CHEESE CALORIES AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
SARGENTO PEPPER JACK CHEESE INGREDIENTS - ALL INFORMATION ...
FINLANDIA PEPPER JACK | FINLANDIA CHEESE
CALORIES IN BIG Y SLICED PEPPERJACK CHEESE | CALORIEKING
PEPPER JACK CHEESY CHICKEN CASSEROLE - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
QUESO WITH PEPPER JACK CHEESE BRATS - JOHNSONVILLE.COM