JAPANESE PORK STIR-FRY RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Provided by goodfood.com.au
Total Time 45 minutes
Yield SERVES 4
Number Of Ingredients 10
1. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, mirin, garlic and ginger. Add the pork and toss to coat, then cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Drain well, reserving the marinade.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry the onion for 5 minutes, or until softened. Remove to a plate using a slotted spoon.
3. Heat the remaining oil in the wok. Stir-fry the marinated pork in batches for 2–3 minutes, or until light golden, adding a little more oil as necessary, and removing each batch to a plate.
4. Add the reserved marinade to the wok and cook for 2 minutes, or until reduced by half. Return the pork and onion to the wok with the snow peas. Stir-fry for 1–2 minutes, until the snow peas are just tender and the pork is heated through.
5. Divide the pork stir-fry among serving bowls. Scatter with the spring onion and serve with steamed rice.
STIR-FRIED JAPANESE GINGER PORK RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
If you can't find daikon radishes, use a bunch of small red radishes when in season. I love this stir-fry because you can add any veggies you like, including spring onions, savoy, or Chinese cabbage... whatever you have handy.
Provided by ZAYO
Categories World Cuisine Asian Japanese
Total Time 41 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 11 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine daikon radish, soy sauce, sake, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and mirin in a large bowl. Add sliced pork; let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove pork from marinade and add to the wok; cook and stir until evenly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour in remaining marinade; cover and cook until bubbling, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 8.2 g, CholesterolContent 35.9 mg, FatContent 9.5 g, FiberContent 1.9 g, ProteinContent 14.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.4 g, SodiumContent 531.8 mg, SugarContent 4.2 g
More about "japanese pork stir fry recipe recipes"
JAPANESE PORK STIR FRY RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 391.83 kcal per serving
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan or wok. Fry the pork and the baby corns until lightly browned. Now add the kale and pour in the Teriyaki sauce. Stir and then serve immediately.
ASIAN PORK STIR-FRY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 386 calories per serving
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in the broth, garlic and ginger; set aside., In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in 1 tablespoon oil until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm., Stir-fry the mushrooms, bean sprouts, bok choy, peas, pepper and soy sauce in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender., Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Add pork; heat through. Serve with rice.
ASIAN INSPIRED PORK AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours
Calories 1629.2 per serving
- Serve over brown rice or my white rice recipe # 503045.
ASIAN PORK CABBAGE STIR-FRY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 252 calories per serving
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry cabbage in 1 teaspoon oil for 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add carrots; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until carrots are crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm., In the same pan, stir-fry pork in remaining oil for 2 minutes. Add ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until pork is lightly browned. Stir in 3/4 cup broth and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until meat juices run clear., Combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth. Gradually stir into pan. Stir in the cabbage mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice if desired.,
PORK & STIR-FRIED VEGETABLES WITH SPICY ASIAN SAUCE RECIPE
Calories 244 calories per serving
- Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Combine hoisin sauce and next 4 ingredients (through ground red pepper), stirring until blended; set side. Add pork to pan; sprinkle with black pepper and salt. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan. Add sesame oil to pan. Add zucchini, bell pepper, and ginger; stir-fry 4 minutes or until bell pepper is tender. Stir in onions and pork. Add hoisin mixture to pan; toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
CHINESE-STYLE PORK STIR-FRY RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 572.5 per serving
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
STICKY PORK AND VEGETABLE STIR-FRY WITH UDON NOODLES ...
Total Time 3 minutes40S
- To Prep The pork needs to be marinated for at least 3 hrs (or even overnight). In a large bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, five-spice, and sugar, chilli, garlic and sesame oil. Add the pork strips (turning to coat), then cover bowl and place in fridge for desired length of time. To Cook Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and cover to keep warm. Set aside. Heat the peanut oil in a wok. Stir-fry the marinated pork (in small batches) until browned. Return the pork to the wok along with the carrot. Stir-fry until pork is cooked. Add the snow peas, lime leaves and orange juice and stir-fry until snow peas are tender-crisp. Remove from heat, then add spring onion and peanuts, gently tossing to combine. Divide the noodles between 4 serving plates. Ladle the stir-fry over the top. Serve hot.
SPICY PORK STIR FRY | RECIPES | WW USA
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 74 kcal per serving
- Toss vegetable mixture with pork to heat through. Serve immediately.
EASY JAPANESE STYLE PORK STIR FRY | 10 MINUTES ...
PORK STIR-FRY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MISO HOIKORO JAPANESE PORK AND CABBAGE STIR FRY RECIPE ...
JAPANESE EGGPLANT AND PORK GINGER GARLIC SOY STIR FRY ...
PORK STIR FRY (WITH AN EASY HOMEMADE SAUCE) - SPEND WITH ...
MISO PORK STIR FRY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
BEST PORK TENDERLOIN STIR FRY (ASIAN BOWL) - POSH JOURNAL
YASAI ITAME (STIR FRY VEGETABLES) RECIPE – JAPANESE ...
CHINESE CABBAGE STIR FRY WITH PORK - RECIPETIN JAPAN
20-MINUTE ASIAN PORK NOODLES RECIPE - AVERIE COOKS
GARLIC GINGER PORK STIR FRY - THE CHUNKY CHEF