HONEY CARROT CAKE RECIPE | TRISHA YEARWOOD | FOOD NETWORK
Provided by Trisha Yearwood
Total Time 2 hours 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- For the carrot cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour a standard-size loaf pan and line with parchment to overhang the edges by a few inches.
- Stir together the all-purpose and whole wheat flours, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and salt in a medium bowl; set aside. Combine the vegetable oil, applesauce and honey in a mixer bowl and beat on medium until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat until light, about 1 minute. Add the flour mixture and beat on low just until combined. Add the carrots, pecans and coconut and beat just to incorporate. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean with just a few crumbs, 55 to 65 minutes. Cool on a rack for 15 minutes, then unmold and cool completely.
- For the cream cheese glaze: Beat the cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl until smooth. Beat in the confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in the vanilla. Stir in the milk, a tablespoon at a time, to make a thick, spreadable glaze. Spoon the glaze over the cake and spread to the edges.
HONEY BUN CAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
I take along recipe cards to hand out when I bring this moist, fluffy cake to school socials. It always goes quickly. —Kathy Mayo, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, egg whites, sour cream and applesauce. Beat on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. , Pour half into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter. Cover with remaining batter; cut through with a knife to swirl. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, 35-40 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., For glaze, combine confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth; drizzle over warm cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185 calories, FatContent 4g fat (1g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 5mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 198mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 36g carbohydrate, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 2g protein.
RECIPES - DELIA ONLINE
With over 1,400 of Delia's recipes available to browse, here we have put them in categories so you can easily …
HAM GLAZE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Honey glaze, fruit glaze, brown sugar glaze: get the best ideas for flavoring your ham, with tips and videos on how to glaze …
CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
My family requests this rummy Bundt cake from me at all our get-togethers. The butter rum glaze makes it special. An easy way to glaze your cake is to pour half of the glaze into Bundt pan, reinsert cake, then pour the rest of glaze over the bottom of the cake…
BAKED SALMON WITH HONEY DIJON GLAZE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
Jan 18, 2020 · Easy Baked Salmon is healthy, delicious, and FAST! Fresh salmon is topped with a simple honey dijon glaze and baked to perfection. Prepped and cooked in under 30 …
25 EASY CAKE RECIPES THAT EVERY HOME BAKER SHOULD MAST…
Sep 21, 2021 · Often the easiest desserts—simple, no-fuss recipes—are the biggest crowd-pleasers. With so many varieties of cake—pound cake, angel food cake, sheet cake, bundt cake, just to name a few—and so many different recipes, you could easily make a new cake every day of the year and still not exhaust the possibilities. To help navigate the wonderful world of cake …
HONEY CAKE III RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
20 Best New Breakfast Recipes of 2021 It was a big year for breakfast! The most important meal of the day got even more innovative in 2021. Convenience worked its way into a lot of our new breakfast recipes, especially with air fryer breakfast recipes.
HONEY BUN CAKE I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This cake tastes just like the name suggests - like a honey bun. It has been served to hundreds of people and everyone has said how much they liked it. It is a sweet cake and not for those …