THANKSGIVING FRUIT SALAD RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN ...
Seasonal fall fruits marinated in a bright citrus, herb and spice syrup make a fresh way to finish off your Thanksgiving dinner. The longer the fruits marinate, the deeper the flavors of the dish.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Total Time 2 hours 0 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Add the sugar, dried cranberries, rosemary, cinnamon stick and 1/2 cup water to a small pot. Using a vegetable peeler, peel 1 large strip of zest from one of the oranges and add to the pot. Set over medium heat, bring to a simmer and cook, stirring to dissolve the sugar and pressing the solids down into the mixture, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and cool the syrup to room temperature.
- Discard the rosemary, cinnamon and orange zest. Strain the syrup through a sieve into a small bowl; set aside. Add the cranberries to a large bowl.
- Remove the remaining zest from the oranges using a paring knife, following the shape of the fruit. Carefully cut between the sections to release whole segments and add to the bowl with the cranberries. Add the red and green grapes, pomegranate seeds, pears and apples to the bowl and toss together.
- Pour half the reserved syrup over top of the fruit and toss to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, tossing occasionally, for at le1 hour and up to 4 to let the fruit marinate in the syrup. Before serving, taste and add additional syrup as desired.
TUNA SALAD SANDWICHES RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
For many people, those days when you had a tuna salad sandwich for lunch are still some of the happiest childhood memories. Bring back those days with a simple lunch that satisfies your nostalgic cravings for a simple, homemade sandwich.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, celery, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread tuna mixture on 4 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410 , CarbohydrateContent 29 g, CholesterolContent 30 mg, FatContent 4 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 21 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, SodiumContent 870 mg, SugarContent 4 g, TransFatContent 0 g
FRUIT SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
THANKSGIVING FRUIT SALAD (FALL FRUIT SALAD) - FOXES LOVE ...
35 FRUIT SALAD RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL ...
40 STUNNING FRUIT SALAD RECIPES YOU NEED TO MAKE NOW ...
FESTIVE HOLIDAY FRUIT SALAD RECIPES | MYRECIPES
14 HOLIDAY-READY FRUIT SALAD RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
FRUIT SALAD RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
PERFECT SUMMER FRUIT SALAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
VANILLA PUDDING FRUIT SALAD - PLAIN CHICKEN
THE WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTION OF VEGETARIAN RECIPES
PIGLETS IN THE BLANKET RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
GLUTEN FREE YOGURT | YOPLAIT & GO-GURT YOGURT | YOPLAIT