PEPPERMINT BARK EGGNOG | COCKTAIL PARTY
The love child of egg nog and a Stinger, this single-serving nog from Tom Macy…
Yield 1 cocktail
Number Of Ingredients 6
Vigorously shake all ingredients with ice. Double-strain through a fine mesh strainer into a chilled cocktail or coupe glass. Garnish with a dusting of fresh-grated nutmeg, and/or ground peppermint bark.
CREAMY EGGNOG BARS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
These creamy, nutmeg-spiked dessert bars are guaranteed to be a party favorite. Using a sugar cookie mix makes them quick and simple to prepare.
Provided by Better Homes & Gardens
Categories Recipes and Cooking
Total Time 2 hours 57 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Yield 36 bars
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over the pan edges. Lightly grease foil. Set pan aside. For crust, in a large bowl, stir together cookie mix and flour. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in 1/2 chopped macadamia nuts. Press crumb mixture into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- For filling, in a medium bowl, whisk together egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, eggnog, rum, vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg until well combined. Carefully pour the filling over the hot crust.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until set. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until completely cool.
- Using the foil, lift the uncut bars out of the pan; pull foil from bar edges. Cut into bars.
- If desired, in a medium bowl, combine whipping cream and powdered sugar. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl). If desired, serve bars topped with whipped cream mixture sprinkled with chopped macadamia nuts and additional nutmeg. Makes 36 bars.
More about "egg nog bark recipes"
EGGNOG RECIPE | ALTON BROWN | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 15 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the egg whites to soft peaks. With the mixer running gradually add the 1 tablespoon of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Whisk the egg whites into the chilled mixture.
HOMEMADE EGGNOG RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 411 calories per serving
- In a heavy saucepan, whisk together eggs, sugar and salt. Gradually add 4 cups milk; cook and stir over low heat until a thermometer reads 160°-170°, 30-35 minutes. Do not allow to boil. Immediately transfer to a large bowl., Stir in vanilla, nutmeg and remaining milk. Place bowl in an ice-water bath, stirring until milk mixture is cool. (If mixture separates, process in a blender until smooth.) Refrigerate, covered, until cold, at least 3 hours. , To serve, beat cream until soft peaks form. Whisk gently into cooled milk mixture. If desired, sprinkle with additional nutmeg before serving.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE EGGNOG - CLASSIC EGGNOG RECIPE
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Category vegetarian, Christmas, winter, beverages, cocktail
Calories 476 calories per serving
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla and slowly bring mixture to a low boil. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk egg yolks with sugar until yolks are pale in color. Slowly add hot milk mixture to egg yolks in batches to temper the eggs and whisk until combined. Return mixture to saucepan and cook over medium heat until slightly thick (and coats the back of a spoon) but does not boil. (If using a candy thermometer, mixture should reach 160º.) Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream and, if using, bourbon. Refrigerate until chilled. When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
PUNCH | PEPPERMINT BARK EGGNOG COCKTAIL RECIPE
EGGNOG RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
FUDGY EGG NOG PRETZEL BARK - RECIPE GIRL®
FUDGY EGG NOG PRETZEL BARK - RECIPE GIRL®
TOFFEE AND CHOCOLATE EGGNOG BARK - MY SUBURBAN KITCHEN
EGGNOG MARTINI RECIPES FROM TOMMY BAHAMA RESTAURANT ...
CREAMY EGGNOG FUDGE - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
GEORGE WASHINGTON'S CHRISTMAS EGGNOG RECIPE | THE OLD ...
RUMCHATA EGGNOG - RECIPE DIARIES
ELSIE'S EGGNOG CAKE BALLS - BORDEN DAIRY
HOMEMADE EGG NOG | THE SAUCE BY ALL THINGS BARBECUE
RECIPES | SENCHA NATURALS
BEST CREAMY KETO EGGNOG RECIPE - LOW CARB + SUGAR-FREE