EGG FOO YUNG II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Leftover chicken, beef and pork can all be sauteed with mushrooms, sprouts, onion and of course eggs! The accompanying sauce is simple and flavorful.
Provided by DEBA611
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add the celery, onion, bean sprouts, mushrooms, chicken, beef, pork, salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet or wok and brown egg mixture 1/2 cup at a time. When all of the mixture is browned, set aside.
- To Make Sauce: Dissolve the bouillon in the hot water in a small saucepan; add sugar and soy sauce and blend well over medium heat. Add cold water and cornstarch and stir until thick and smooth. Serve with Egg Foo Yung.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 9.6 g, CholesterolContent 330.2 mg, FatContent 12.6 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 22 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.2 g, SodiumContent 1442.9 mg, SugarContent 4.8 g
SHRIMP EGG FOO YUNG RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
These delicious patties can be done ahead: fry and wrap them, and freeze for up to 1 month! Just before serving, reheat them in a 375 degree oven, uncovered, for about 25 minutes.
Provided by Kimber
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a mixing bowl, combine the bean sprouts, shrimp, eggs, mushrooms, scallions and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat a deep skillet over high heat until 1 or 2 drops of water bubble when sprinkled in. Add oil and turn heat back to Medium-High. Pour in 1/2 cup of egg mixture into pan. Push cooked egg up over shrimp with a spatula to form a patty. Fry until golden brown, turning once, about 4 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining egg mixture. If you need to, add more oil. Keep patties warm.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt and white pepper to taste. Bring to a boil. Mix cornstarch and water; stir into broth mix. Cook and stir until thickened (about 10 seconds). Pour over patties.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 7.3 g, CholesterolContent 289.6 mg, FatContent 13.8 g, FiberContent 1.5 g, ProteinContent 14.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.2 g, SodiumContent 825.7 mg, SugarContent 2.7 g
More about "egg foo yung sauce recipes recipes"
EGG FOO YUNG (FOR 2) WITH ORIENTAL SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 192.4 per serving
- Boil for 1 minute; serve hot.
EGG FOO YUNG RECIPE - CHINESE.FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours
Calories 266.8 per serving
- Meanwhile, make sauce. In another saucepan, cook beef broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce and corn starch together until thickened, stirring occasionally.
SUPER EASY EGG FOO YUNG RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 140 per serving
- Repeat with remaining sesame oil and egg mixture until batch is complete.
SHRIMP EGG FOO YOUNG | CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
Total Time 25 minutes
Category Main Course
Calories 221 kcal per serving
- Serve with the gravy and drizzle before enjoying.
EGG FOO YUNG WITH GRAVY RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY EGG FOO YOUNG AND GRAVY RECIPE - COPYKAT RECIPES
EGG FOO YOUNG ???- HOW TO MAKE (QUICK AND EASY)
EGG FOO YUNG ST. PAUL SANDWICH - THIS IS HOW I COOK
EGG FOO YOUNG (CHINESE OMELETTE) | RECIPETIN EATS
CHICKEN EGG FOO YOUNG: JUST LIKE THE RESTAURANTS DO IT ...
BEEF EGG FOO YOUNG WITH THICK GRAVY | KITCHEN NOSTALGIA
SEAFOOD RECIPES ARCHIVES - WILD ALASKA SALMON & SEAFOOD
THE FOOD TIMELINE: HISTORY NOTES--SANDWICHES
HOME - COSTANZO'S
YANGZHOU FRIED RICE - WIKIPEDIA
OMELETTE - WIKIPEDIA
THE FOOD TIMELINE:A-Z
BARIATRIC EATING: BEST GASTRIC BYPASS AND WLS RESOURCE GUIDE