CASHEW CHICKEN RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
- In a bowl, combine the vinegar, brown sugar, oyster sauce, sesame oil, 1/4 cup of the soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of the ginger. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and saute until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry the garlic, bell peppers and remaining 2 tablespoons ginger, keeping them crisp-tender. Deglaze the skillet with the sherry and scrape up any brown bits. Add the reserved soy mixture and cook until the mixture boils, about 1 minute. Whisk together the cornstarch and remaining 1/4 cup soy in a small bowl, then stir the slurry into the skillet. Add the cashews and water chestnuts. Add 1/4 cup water to thin the sauce. Cook for another minute.
- Serve garnished with the scallions and cilantro.
CASHEW-CHICKEN ROTINI SALAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
I’ve tried many chicken salad recipes over the years, but this is my very favorite. It’s fresh, fruity and refreshing, and the cashews add wonderful crunch. Every time I serve it at a potluck or picnic, I get rave reviews—and ( always come home with an empty bowl! —Kara Cook, Elk Ridge, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple, celery, onions, grapes and cranberries. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into chicken mixture., In a small bowl, whisk the ranch dressing and mayonnaise. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in cashews.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 661 calories, FatContent 37g fat (6g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 44mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 451mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 59g carbohydrate (24g sugars, FiberContent 4g fiber), ProteinContent 23g protein.
More about "chicken cashew recipe recipes"
EASY CASHEW CHICKEN RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
Total Time 15 minutes
Category main dish, poultry
- Finally, sprinkle on the green onions. Serve with cooked rice or noodles.
CASHEW CHICKEN RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 454 calories per serving
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, sherry, sesame oil and garlic powder. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade. , Discard marinade from chicken. In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry chicken in canola oil for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. With a slotted spoon, remove chicken and set aside. , In the same skillet, stir-fry broccoli and carrots for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger and reserved marinade until smooth; gradually stir into vegetables. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cashews and chicken; heat through. Serve with rice.
EASY KETO CASHEW CHICKEN IN 15 MINUTES! - KETOCONNECT
Total Time 25 minutes
Category Main Dish
Calories 333.3 kcal per serving
- Serve in a bowl, top with sesame seeds and drizzle with sesame oil. Enjoy!
CREAMY CASHEW CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CASHEW CHICKEN: OUR RESTAURANT RECIPE - THE WOKS …
EASY CASHEW CHICKEN - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CASHEW CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS RECIPE | EATINGWELL