CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add cauliflower, cover, and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain, and place in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, salt, and red pepper flakes. Sprinkle mixture over cauliflower, and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 14.5 g, CholesterolContent 64.1 mg, FatContent 24.1 g, FiberContent 3.1 g, ProteinContent 10.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 14.5 g, SodiumContent 498.7 mg, SugarContent 3 g
CAULIFLOWER AND BROCCOLI WITH FRESH HERB BUTTER RECIPE ...
A bit of grated lemon peel and a sprinkling of fresh herbs brighten flavors in this pretty combo of fall vegetables.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In 4-quart saucepan, heat 2 quarts water to boiling over high heat. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together butter, chives, thyme, lemon peel, salt and pepper until blended; set aside.
- Add cauliflower to boiling water in saucepan; cook 2 minutes. Add broccoli; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain; return to saucepan.
- Add butter mixture to vegetables in saucepan; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70 , CarbohydrateContent 4 g, CholesterolContent 10 mg, FatContent 1 , FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 125 mg, SugarContent 2 g, TransFatContent 0 g
More about "cauliflower butter recipe recipes"
BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 55 minutes
Category Appetizers and Snacks, Spicy
Calories 218.3 calories per serving
- Bake in the oven until cauliflower is browned, about 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and allow the cauliflower to cool 10 to 15 minutes.
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER CAULIFLOWER RECIPES
Total Time 25 minutes
Cuisine https://schema.org/GlutenFreeDiet, https://schema.org/VegetarianDiet
Calories 173 calories per serving
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Blanch the cauliflower in salted boiling water for a couple of minutes then drain in a colander, allowing it to steam dry (you don't want any water left in your cauliflower or it won't roast properly). Toss it in a good lug of olive oil and the butter. In a pestle and mortar, bash your spices and chillies with a pinch of salt, then mix them with your almonds and put in a hot, dry ovenproof pan to slowly toast them. After a couple of minutes, add the cauliflower. When it gets a nice bit of colour on it, add the lemon zest and juice and mix around well. Fry for about a minute longer then pop the pan into the preheated oven for about 15 minutes to crisp up.
BEST THANKSGIVING CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Category Thanksgiving, side dish
- Preheat oven to 450°. Put cauliflower in a large oven-safe skillet, rub all over with 2 tablespoons of melted butter, and season with salt and pepper. Arrange garlic and herbs around cauliflower. Bake until cauliflower is tender and slightly charred, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter halfway through, 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes. (Pierce cauliflower with a paring knife to check if it’s ready.) Serve cauliflower with gravy.
WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE WITH BUTTER SAUCE – BEST ...
CAULIFLOWER CURRY RECIPE (INDIAN STYLE) - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
THE BEST KETO MASHED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
30 BEST CAULIFLOWER RECIPES - LOVE AND LEMONS
EASY CHEESY LOADED CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE