LEMON COOKIES FROM SCRATCH RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is a fantastic lemon cookie recipe from scratch, making a batch of delicious, soft cookies with just a few lemons.
Provided by mushdg02
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 20 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cream sugar, butter, and lemon zest together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Combine eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a cup; mix using a fork until combined. Beat into egg mixture slowly on low speed.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl. Add to egg mixture slowly on low speed until just combined. Do not overbeat; dough will be sticky. Cover and chill dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes; it will still be sticky after chilling.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Form dough into balls using a cookie scoop or tablespoon and roll each in powdered sugar. Place onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart. Lightly smash each ball down using your hand.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the middle of each cookie is just barely set, 11 to 12 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack completely before storing in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 20.2 g, CholesterolContent 30.8 mg, FatContent 5.2 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 1.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.1 g, SodiumContent 105.6 mg, SugarContent 11.6 g
SUNSHINE LEMON COOLER COOKIES RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
Brothers Jacob and Joseph Loose had a dream of creating products in a bakery filled with sunshine. In 1912 they got their wish by opening the famous "Thousand Window Bakery" in Long Island City, New York. It was the largest bakery in the world until 1955. Today Sunshine Biscuits has moved to another location in Sayerville, New Jersey, where ovens the size of football fields bake like crazy every day. Sunshine is now owned by Keebler and continues to produce many baked treats you're familiar with, such as Hydrox Cookies, Saltine Crackers, Vienna Fingers, Cheez-it Crackers, and these sweet Lemon Coolers. By making a few simple adjustments to the Nilla Wafer clone recipe, we can create a cool copy of these awesome little citrusy wafer cookies dusted with lemon-flavored powdered sugar. To make that coating, we'll use a little unsweeteneed Kool-Aid lemonade drink mix combined with powdered sugar. Shake the cookies in a bag with this mixture—we'll call it bake 'n shake—and you've got yourself another tasty knock-off. Source: Even More Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur.
Provided by Todd Wilbur
Total Time 25 minutes0S
Prep Time 12 minutes30S
Cook Time 12 minutes30S
Number Of Ingredients 11
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140 calories
11 BEST RECIPES FOR LEMON COOKIES - THE SPRUCE EATS
LEMON COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
LEMON COOKIE RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
HOW TO MAKE SOFT AND CHEWY LEMON COOKIES | TASTE OF HOME
THE BEST LEMON COOKIES - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
AMAZON.COM: LEMON COOKIES: GROCERY & GOURMET FOOD
ITALIAN LEMON COOKIES RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
10 BEST ITALIAN LEMON COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
TOP 10 BEST STORE-BOUGHT LEMON COOKIES REVIEWS 2022
LEMON COOLER COOKIES - DIXIE CRYSTALS | RECIPES
LEMON COOKIE RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
SOFT AND CHEWY LEMON COOKIES - AVERIE COOKS
LEMON SNOWBALL COOKIES - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
CRISP LEMON THIN COOKIES - BAKING SENSE®
LEMON COOKIES WITH LEMON FROSTING - TWO SISTERS
PANERA BREAD LEMON DROP COOKIES - SAVOR THE FLAVOUR
LEMON COOKIES - WALMART.COM
SOFT & CHEWY SUGAR FREE LEMON COOKIES - SWEETSMARTS
LEMON SUGAR COOKIES WITH LEMON FROSTING - CREATIONS BY KARA
GIADA’S NEW & IMPROVED LEMON RICOTTA COOKIES | GIADZY