CHEESY CHICKEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread soup over chicken, sprinkle cheese over soup and top with croutons.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 6.7 g, CholesterolContent 113.7 mg, FatContent 17.4 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 37.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.2 g, SodiumContent 751.4 mg, SugarContent 1.1 g
GARLIC CHEDDAR CHICKEN BAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Loaded with chicken, rice and plenty of cheddar cheese, this easy casserole is the definition of cozy comfort food. Plus, it’s not hard to make! It only requires 10 minutes of prep time before going into the oven. This cheesy chicken bake recipe gets a crunchy topping made from extra cheese and buttery bread crumbs, and finished off with a bit of chopped fresh parsley for a seriously irresistible dinner—trust us, you’re going to want seconds.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix melted butter and bread crumbs until well mixed. Set aside.
- In baking dish, mix chicken, rice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chicken broth and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese until well mixed.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the bread crumb mixture evenly over rice mixture. Bake about 5 minutes or until crumbs are light golden brown. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 640 , CarbohydrateContent 53 g, CholesterolContent 135 mg, FatContent 3 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 41 g, SaturatedFatContent 15 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 1600 mg, SugarContent 1 g, TransFatContent 1 g
More about "baked cheese chicken recipe recipes"
BAKED CHICKEN TORTELLINI ALFREDO RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 40 minutes
Category World Cuisine, European, Italian
Cuisine European, Italian
Calories 543 calories per serving
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN BAKED MAC & CHEESE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 762.8 per serving
- You can make this a day or two ahead of time, cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. Just remove it from the fridge about 45 minutes before baking so it comes up to room temperature and cooks evenly.
10 BEST BAKED CHICKEN WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESY CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BAKED BLUE CHEESE CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SIMPLE CHEESY BAKED CHICKEN | HEAVENLY HOMEMAKERS
BAKED CHEESY CHICKEN - TORNADOUGH ALLI
12 BEST BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BAKED CHICKEN AND CHEESE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
3 CHEESE BAKED CHICKEN · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
BLUE CHEESE CHICKEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
BAKED CHICKEN CHEESE ENCHILADAS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
BAKED CHEESY BACON RANCH CHICKEN RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
EASY BAKED CHEESY MUSHROOM CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BALSAMIC BAKED CHICKEN BREAST WITH MOZZARELLA CHEESE ...
32 BEST BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES | EASY BAKED CHICKEN RECIPE ...
SWISS CHEESE CHICKEN & STUFFING RECIPE - (4/5)
BAKED CHICKEN & STUFFING RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BAKED CHEESE RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET