WAFFLE SANDWICH RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is an easy and quick breakfast that's absolutely delicious. Kids love it, and it can be eaten on the go! Don't let the combination fool you! These ingredients blend surprisingly well together. Serve with a side of syrup for dipping.
Provided by CreoleMom
Categories Meat and Poultry Pork Sausage
Total Time 10 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 1 waffle sandwich
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Cook the sausages in the hot skillet, turning occasionally, until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Put Cheddar cheese atop 1 toasted waffle. Arrange apple slices over the cheese. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar over the apple slices. Put sausage links atop the apples and finish sandwich with remaining waffle. Cut sandwich into halves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 469.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 37.3 g, CholesterolContent 80.4 mg, FatContent 26.6 g, FiberContent 2.4 g, ProteinContent 20 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.8 g, SodiumContent 906.9 mg, SugarContent 7.2 g
WAFFLE SANDWICH RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Breakfast for lunch or dinner? Why not, when the recipe's this easy! I like to serve it with some crisp, juicy sweet apples. Sometimes I add raisins and nuts to the filling of the waffle sandwich for sweetness and crunch. —Michele McHenry, Bellingham, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a nonstick skillet, cook Canadian bacon over medium-high heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm., In a small bowl, whisk egg and green onion; add to the same pan. Cook and stir until egg is thickened and no liquid egg remains., Meanwhile, prepare waffles according to package directions. Place 1 waffle on a plate. Top with Canadian bacon, scrambled egg, cheese and, if desired, tomato. Top with remaining waffle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 261 calories, FatContent 10g fat (3g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 223mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 733mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 30g carbohydrate (5g sugars, FiberContent 3g fiber), ProteinContent 16g protein. Diabetic Exchanges 2 starch
More about "waffle sandwich recipes recipes"
CHICKEN AND WAFFLE SANDWICH | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 45 minutes
Category Main Dishes, Sandwich Recipes
Calories 566.8 calories per serving
- Assemble waffle and chicken sandwiches once all the waffles are cooked.
PESTO AND BALSAMIC WAFFLE SANDWICHES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 25 minutes
Category Main Dishes, Pork, Ham
Calories 333.5 calories per serving
- Cook each sandwich in the prepared waffle iron until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Spray waffle iron with more cooking spray before cooking each sandwich.
WAFFLE IRON GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 17 minutes
Category Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips, Borden Cheese
Calories 353.7 calories per serving
- Place 1 sandwich in the waffle iron, taking care not to push down all the way. Wait until the bread begins to soften from the heat before starting to gently close the waffle iron, about 2 minutes. Apply more pressure to the top part of the iron, eventually closing it after a total of 3 to 4 minutes. Cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes more. Repeat with the remaining sandwich.
WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 673.1 per serving
- Top each warm waffle with one-fourth of the scrambled eggs, 1 cheese slice and 2 slices bacon. Top each with another waffle. Serve immediately.
STUFFING WAFFLE SANDWICH | BUTTERBALL®
Total Time < 30 minutes
Calories 620 per serving
- Place cooked waffle on cutting board; slice in half. Spread each half with warmed sweet potatoes and top with turkey, cranberry sauce, gravy and green beans. Top with second half of waffle. Serv immediately. Repeat with remaining stuffing portion.
NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN AND WAFFLE SANDWICH | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Category Main Dishes, Sandwich Recipes, Chicken
Calories 989.6 calories per serving
- Place 1 piece of chicken on a waffle and top with 1/4 cup coleslaw. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the spicy maple mixture and place a second waffle on top. Repeat with remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
GRILLED HAM AND CHEESE WAFFLE SANDWICHES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 439.3 calories per serving
- Place 4 of the waffles on a work surface. Spread one side of each with the mustard (if using). Top with the ham, cheese, and the remaining waffles. Spread the top of each sandwich with 1/2 tablespoon of the butter. Melt the remaining butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place the sandwiches in the skillet, buttered-side up. Cook, pressing occasionally with the back of a spatula, until the cheese melts and the waffles are golden, 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
CHICKEN AND CHEDDAR-WAFFLE SANDWICHES RECIPE - PUREWOW
Total Time 1 hours 50 minutes
Calories 1112 calories per serving
- 1. Make the fried chicken: In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, combine the buttermilk and hot sauce. Add the chicken breasts and toss to coat. Marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator (and up to overnight). 2. In a large, shallow bowl, whisk the flour with the salt, pepper, baking powder and cayenne to combine. 3. In a large, high-sided skillet (preferably cast iron), heat 2 inches of oil over medium heat until it reads 350?F on a thermometer. While the oil heats, remove each chicken breast from the buttermilk and shake off the excess. Dredge the chicken in the flour to coat well. Dip the chicken back into the buttermilk and then back into the flour mixture. 4. When the oil is to temperature (you can test it by dropping in a piece of extra breading?it should sizzle and immediately float to the surface), add the chicken and cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken from the oil to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain. 5. Assemble the sandwiches: To build each sandwich, place a waffle on a plate. Top it with ? cup arugula and 1 or 2 tomato slices. Top with a piece of chicken and another waffle. Serve immediately.
WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Total Time 5 minutes
Category 5-Minute Breakfast Sandwich Recipes
Calories 295 calories per serving
- To heat and eat: Unwrap and microwave in 1-minute intervals until warmed through.
CRANBERRY TURKEY WAFFLE SANDWICH - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
Boring turkey sandwiches, no more! These waffle sandwiches are the perfect lunch during all your Black Friday shopping.
Calories 370 per serving
Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Place sandwiches on a baking sheet and warm in the oven for about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar, if desired.
10 BEST WAFFLE SANDWICH RECIPES | YUMMLY
5 WAFFLE SANDWICH IDEAS | FN DISH - BEHIND-THE-SCENES ...
10 BEST WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPES | YUMMLY
WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH | FOOD MORNING | YOUR #1 SOURCE ...
WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
SWEET AND SAVORY BELGIAN WAFFLE SANDWICHES | HEINEN'S ...
EGGO® WAFFLE SANDWICH - MORNINGSTAR FARMS
31 BEST WAFFLE SANDWICH IDEAS | WAFFLE MAKER RECIPES ...
WAFFLE EGG SANDWICHES - LOW CARB RECIPE - GRUMPY'S HONEYBUNCH
MINI CHICKEN AND WAFFLE SANDWICH RECIPE – SHEKNOWS