CAKE MIX SNICKERDOODLES RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
We love a great shortcut when baking a batch of cookies! These quick and easy snickerdoodle cookies start with an easy-to-use package of Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ white cake mix so you only need to add a few more ingredients to transform the mix into snickerdoodles. Don’t forget to roll your dough in cinnamon sugar at the end to give them a perfectly sweet and flavorful finish.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheets). Mix cake mix, butter and egg in large bowl with spoon until dough forms (some dry mix will remain).
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70 , CarbohydrateContent 9 g, CholesterolContent 10 mg, FatContent 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 0 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, SodiumContent 95 mg, SugarContent 5 g, TransFatContent 0 g
BEST SNICKERDOODLE CHEESECAKE BARS - HOW TO MAKE ...
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with cooking spray. Prepare cheesecake layer: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
- Prepare snickerdoodle layer: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugars with a hand mixer, then add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix on low until just combined.
- Press about half of the snickerdoodle dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan and sprinkle with half the cinnamon sugar. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps, flatten slightly with your hands, and place on top of cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, about 40 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing into squares.
More about "snickerdoodle recipes"
HOW TO MAKE CLASSIC SNICKERDOODLES | SNICKERDOODL…
Total Time 35 minutes
- Shape the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls (1 tablespoon per ball), and roll each ball in the cinnamon-sugar. Arrange the dough balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake two sheets at a time until the edges of the cookies are set but the centers are still soft, 8 to 10 minutes, rotating the sheets halfway through. Transfer the cookies to wire racks for cooling. Repeat with the remaining dough balls. Store in an airtight container.
APPLE SNICKERDOODLE DUMP CAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 475 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toss apples with sugars and fruit juices; spread into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish., Place cookie mix in a bowl; stir in contents of cinnamon-sugar packet. Sprinkle over apples. Drizzle with butter. Top with pecans., Bake until golden brown and apples are tender, 35-40 minutes. Serve warm.
CHEX RECIPES | CHEX CEREAL AND CHEX PRODUCTS | CHEX.COM
SNICKERDOODLE COOKIE RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
MRS. SIGG'S SNICKERDOODLES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SNICKERDOODLES I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SNICKERDOODLE COBBLER | THE EASIEST CINNAMON COBBLER ...