SHRIMP AND PASTA SHELL SALAD | ALLRECIPES
When I want to make a macaroni salad just a little bit extra-special, nothing does the trick like some small, sweet shrimp. This is one of my favorite summer salads, and it's oh-so-easy.
Provided by Chef John
Total Time 2 hours 35 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Whisk 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl; add lemon juice and 1/3 cup chopped dill. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate.
- Bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil and stir in pasta shells; cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta slightly; drain again. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Toss shrimp with pasta; add red bell pepper, celery, and dressing to pasta and shrimp. Mix thoroughly to coat and fill shells with dressing. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, 2 to 3 hours.
- Stir salad again before serving and season to taste with more salt, black pepper, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper if desired. If salad seems a little dry, mix in a little more mayonnaise. Garnish with paprika and sprigs of dill.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 33.8 g, CholesterolContent 99.3 mg, FatContent 28.8 g, FiberContent 1.9 g, ProteinContent 15.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.4 g, SodiumContent 663.8 mg, SugarContent 2.8 g
15 QUICK AND DELICIOUS FROZEN SHRIMP RECIPES – THE KITCHEN ...
Are you looking for frozen shrimp recipes? Did you know that right there in your grocery store's frozen aisle there is an easy and healthy dinner staple just waiting for you? A lot of home chefs think that frozen cooked shrimp recipes just cover one thing: shrimp cocktail or a simple boiled shrimp recipe. The
Provided by Cassie Marshall
More about "salt and pepper shrimp no shell recipes"
SHRIMP JAMBALAYA RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 45 minutes
Cuisine cajun, creole, southern
Calories 288 per serving
- Add the onion, green onions, green pepper, celery and garlic. Cook, stirring, until wilted. Add ham and stir. Add the tomatoes, thyme and oregano, and bring to a boil. Stir in the uncooked rice, if desired. Add salt, pepper and shrimp broth. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, uncovered, about 25 minutes; add the shrimp and stir. Cook about 10 minutes longer or until it has thickened, but is still slightly soupy. Serve in bowls with chopped green onions on the side as an optional garnish.
KILLER SHRIMP SOUP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 3 hours 15 minutes
Category Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes, Soup Recipes, Seafood, Shrimp Soup
Calories 496.9 calories per serving
- Just before serving, stir in shrimp. Continue cooking 3 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque. Serve with bread for soaking up all the yummy broth.
HOME - SKIP THE SALT - LOW SODIUM RECIPES
SHRIMP RECIPES, SIMPLE AND EASY RECIPE IDEAS FOR SHRIMP ...
28 BEST SHRIMP RECIPES | QUICK AND EASY SHRIMP DINNER ...
45 HEALTHY SHRIMP RECIPES | COOKING LIGHT
OVEN BAKED SHRIMP - JO COOKS
10 BEST ASPARAGUS RECIPES | YUMMLY
AUTHENTIC CHINESE SHRIMP FRIED RICE | SAVORY BITES RECIPES ...
ZERO POINTS RECIPES | WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPES WITH ZERO POINTS
THE ABSOLUTE BEST WAY TO COOK SHRIMP, ACCORDING TO SO MANY ...
87 BEST SHRIMP RECIPES TO COOK TONIGHT | EPICURIOUS
PLUMP AND TENDER SHRIMP COCKTAIL RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
THEE BEST GRILLED SHRIMP | THE RECIPE CRITIC
GARLIC GRILLED SHRIMP SKEWERS - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
GRILL RECIPES | OUTDOOR GAS & CHARCOAL BBQ GRILL RECIPES ...
20 BEST SHRIMP APPETIZERS - INSANELY GOOD