SPINACH QUICHE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Let me start by saying that I devised this recipe myself, and I just sort of add 'this and that.' This recipe is VERY forgiving, so you can add or remove ingredients according to your taste!
Provided by Bailey
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Yield 1 - 9 inch quiche
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion in butter until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Stir in spinach, mushrooms, feta and 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the pastry shell, allowing egg mixture to thoroughly combine with spinach mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining Cheddar cheese, and bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes, until set in center. Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 612.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 23.9 g, CholesterolContent 232 mg, FatContent 48.2 g, FiberContent 2.8 g, ProteinContent 22.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 26.6 g, SodiumContent 1155.1 mg, SugarContent 6 g
SPINACH RICOTTA QUICHE - DELICIOUS HEALTHY RECIPES MADE ...
This easy vegetarian quiche recipe is made with spinach, ricotta cheese, eggs, tomatoes and basil. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or brunch or serve it with a salad for a light dinner.
Provided by Gina
Total Time 80 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Roll the dough out on a well-floured work surface until it’s approximately 11 to 12-inches in diameter.
- Transfer it to a 9-inch metal or glass pie dish. Using your fingers, press it firmly into the bottom and sides of the pie plate. Trim off any excess, leaving about 1/2-inch overhanging. Then fold/crimp the overhanging dough.
- Prick the bottom of the pie crust with the tines of a fork. Transfer the pie crust to your pre-heated oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until par-baked.
- Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl combine eggs with spinach, milk, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, basil and salt; mix well.
- Pour mixture into the par-baked pie crust.
- In a small bowl combine ricotta with mozzarella and remaining parmesan.
- Dollop the ricotta all around and top and place tomatoes around the cheese.
- Place foil on the edges of the crust to prevent them from burning.
- Place quiche on cookie sheet and bake on the middle oven rack for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is browned and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 slice, Calories 225 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 15.5 g, ProteinContent 12 g, FatContent 13 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, CholesterolContent 178 mg, SodiumContent 366.5 mg, FiberContent 0.5 g, SugarContent 1 g
More about "receta quiche recipes"
FRAPPE MOCHA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 5 minutes
Category Breakfast, Brunch, Desserts
Calories 80 calories per serving
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water. Pour into an ice cube tray; freeze. , In a blender, combine the milk, chocolate syrup and coffee ice cubes. Cover and process until smooth. Add crushed ice; blend. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Garnish with whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup if desired.
BROCCOLI-CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
EASY QUICHE RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
QUICHE LORRAINE IS AN EASY AND CLASSIC RECIPE
THE WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTION OF VEGETARIAN RECIPES
IMPOSSIBLE QUICHE (CRUSTLESS HAM AND CHEESE QUICHE)
CROUTONS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CRUSTLESS QUICHE - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS